KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Friday MLB Discussion

Who we like? Only dog I think I like is Tribe. Can’t lay the juice with Sale. I don’t think Colorado can get back into this series until it swings back home and they pitch Freeland and Marquez.

My bad I posted from phone, feel free to edit the title mods.

KRIT

Nobody wanna discuss with me cuz i smudged the title

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m chasing tribe for a win in Houston, well if need be, hopefully they steal gm 1 and I don’t have to worry about. Ideally it 1-1 when they go to Cleveland and I’ll prob flip and play Stros for a road win if they plus money. Think this series going 5 for sure.

2daBank

What are brewers plans for pitching?

KRIT

Should be normal, Chacin and then pen. Not sure I can back Rockies till they return to Colardo, they are much better at home. Bats should wake up there. Also will have Freeland and Marquez back home.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Should be normal, Chacin and then pen. Not sure I can back Rockies till they return to Colardo, they are much better at home. Bats should wake up there. Also will have Freeland and Marquez back home.
    Freeland only time I prob won’t be on brewers. Even if they get good starts I think milw will do damage vs rox pen all series. Don’t see this going more than 4.

2daBank

Both nlds gonna be over in quick fashion I do believe. Doyers look like they gonna sweeep braves and don’t see rox fairing much better. Alds should be a entirely different story!!

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Both nlds gonna be over in quick fashion I do believe. Doyers look like they gonna sweeep braves and don’t see rox fairing much better. Alds should be a entirely different story!!
    Yeah I don’t see Atlanta winning. Just too young and way overmatched on starting pitching. I had no idea Sanchez had such a big season but no way I trust him.

Yeah Tribe series has game 5 written all over it. I kinda like the under in that game. Chase idea seems safe, I think both teams capable of stealing one on opposing teams field.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You'd have to be crazy to bet over in any of these games, especially early on in the series when these bullpens are rested.

Everyone's got flamethrowers nowadays.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Indians
    Brewers
    Yankees
    Dodgers

Not sure I will bet all though. Concerned a bit with the short rest for chacin and hader isnt very good when he's not rested.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    You'd have to be crazy to bet over in any of these games, especially early on in the series when these bullpens are rested.

Everyone's got flamethrowers nowadays.
    Over in milw should be golden.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Indians
    Brewers
    Yankees
    Dodgers

Not sure I will bet all though. Concerned a bit with the short rest for chacin and hader isnt very good when he's not rested.
    Exactly way I see it. I could be convinced to play over in milw opposed to paying the juice on brewers but will prob end up on both, lol. Prob be on yanks rl opposed to spread since it pretty cheap and that should be pitchers duel.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Verlander does not lose big games

do not be dumb

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

do not be dumb
    That hilarious coming from the village idiot.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

2 dogs will win straight up. Not sure which two. Cleveland and New York make the most sense or maybe we get bounce back games from Colorado and Atlanta.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

do not be dumb
    Did he win game 6 last year in the world series?

lakerboy

I think the Yankees might be worth a poke. There bats are hot

castlegreyskull
    castlegreyskull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3707

Yup, Yanks and Tribe look like good bets today. I like the over in the Milwaukee game, going to have to look at things a bit more.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

If the Rockies lose again I may take a stab on the series price. I think back in Colorado with their best pitchers they will play well.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

all games are tough picks in baseball today
    waiting for another spot

KRIT

Tough card today. Yanks might be worth a shot with long rest for Boston.

Think I'll play Brewers, just don't like Colorado til they swing back home.

Taking stab at under in Astros game. Both teams have been known to go cold on offense. Think JV brings it like he usually does in playoffs. Kluber should pitch well enough to keep it under the number.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Verlander due to breakdown here

He cannot be this good every start

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Do any of the dogs win?

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Do any of the dogs win?
    Real possibility dogs go 0-4 today.

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

Real possibility dogs go 0-4 today.
    Anibal Sanchez and Atlanta may surprise some people today. I think they are worth a look RL and ML tonight.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Do any of the dogs win?
    Only the braves

KRIT

Neither Brewers or Rockies can hit with RISP. Brewers just left guys on first and third no outs, think they had three consecutive strike outs. Half inning before that Rockies stranded a guy on third with no outs. Playoff baseball is all about which team fails more.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Brewers in control. I keep waiting for Amy to flash the opposing pitchers but no luck

KRIT

I think all the big games and travel is catching up with Colorado. Asking a lot of a team to play in an extra game for the division, a play in wild card game and then to start a playoff series all within a few days. They've been known to suck away from home.

2daBank

I think all the big games and travel is catching up with Colorado. Asking a lot of a team to play in an extra game for the division, a play in wild card game and then to start a playoff series all within a few days. They've been known to suck away from home.
    Maybe a little but think has a lot more to do with fact brewers are far and away the superior team.

Rox bats have looked like dog shit before all the travel, terrible abs against doyers, outside of 1st inning parra was the only one taking quality abs in the cubs game, outside the 9th yesterday was nothing but terrible abs, only got to catch last few innings today but gonna go out on a limb and assume bunch more terrible abs today! Bunch of big long swings for fences mf’ers all thru that lineup. Brewers not much better, they have had at least 3-4 chances last 2 games w runners in scoring position no outs and next 3 guys can’t even bother making contact, just another product of the computer geeks who don’t know a lick about baseball telling these dudes that strikeouts are ok and come contract time they put no value on situational hitting or choking up cause their computers are too stupid to call that anything but luck! Lmfao, what a joke!!

2daBank

Thank god milw finally came thru with risp. Was about to have another game where I didn’t profit shit splitting the ml and rl, lol.

KRIT

Thank god milw finally came thru with risp. Was about to have another game where I didn’t profit shit splitting the ml and rl, lol.
    Both were awful with RISP, Colorado finally came through there in the 9th. I'll most likely be on Colorado in game 3. Miley going against Freeland lol.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Braves +1.5 Kershaw eats ass in playoffs

2daBank

Both were awful with RISP, Colorado finally came through there in the 9th. I'll most likely be on Colorado in game 3. Miley going against Freeland lol.
    Oh they are gonna let Miley pitch huh? I thought they were trying to avoid a lefty vs rox? Think I would prob fo gio if I was gonna pitch one of them, don’t know how either has fared at coors tho? Either way like I said yesterday Freeland was prob the one rox pitcher I was gonna avoid, he a stud.

Have rox even had guys in scoring position this series? Don’t think they ever did until 9th yesterday! Lol

KRIT

Oh they are gonna let Miley pitch huh? I thought they were trying to avoid a lefty vs rox? Think I would prob fo gio if I was gonna pitch one of them, don’t know how either has fared at coors tho? Either way like I said yesterday Freeland was prob the one rox pitcher I was gonna avoid, he a stud.

Have rox even had guys in scoring position this series? Don’t think they ever did until 9th yesterday! Lol
    My bad, Marquez is pitching game 3. I'm fine with that, he's better than the crap Colorado put on the mound last two games. Colorado much better at Coors and hit lefties.

12 Last