Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Which Division Series you most looking forward to?

Sox/Yanks the obvious choice, and it should be a battle.

Cle/Hou probably the most intriguing to me. Easily could be the ALCS. So much fire power in both lineups and a couple studs each on the hill

Braves/Dogders don't really care about that much, dodgers should win in 4 but will definitely be rooting for the upset

Brew/Rox should be fun, could see a lot if back and forth games throughout the series with comebacks on both sides.

Best time of the year for sports

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Braves/Dodgers

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

national league is terrible milwaukee using a bullpen game 1 tells u all u need to know about status of national league

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    national league is terrible milwaukee using a bullpen game 1 tells u all u need to know about status of national league
    What league is Oakland in?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What league is Oakland in?
    oakland has a payroll of nothing so they get a pass, i would love to know the world series future prices right now i think every american league team would be favored of every national league team with the exception of cle vs la might be close everyone else houston new york boston are big favs of any national league team

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    oakland has a payroll of nothing so they get a pass, i would love to know the world series future prices right now i think every american league team would be favored of every national league team with the exception of cle vs la might be close everyone else houston new york boston are big favs of any national league team

Oakland gets a pass