strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

pitching change

dont know whether orioles is still good play im gonna check it out now i dont think its gonna be a 16 anymore though

strictlywinners

change in baltimore game

On my picks the baltimore game has changed from a plus 16 for orioles to a plus 3 for the mariners i apologize to all those that took action and to those of u that took listed pitchers change to the mariners for 3.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    On my picks the baltimore game has changed from a plus 16 for orioles to a plus 3 for the mariners i apologize to all those that took action and to those of u that took listed pitchers change to the mariners for 3.
    You still like the Cards, Angels and Padres?

strictlywinners

yes sir only reason for the change is pitching change and that messes up part of the intial line comparison that i do. So as long as there is no pitching changes my picks will always be the same.

BatemanPatrickl

yes sir only reason for the change is pitching change and that messes up part of the intial line comparison that i do. So as long as there is no pitching changes my picks will always be the same.
    I hope to strictly win with you on these picks!

strictlywinners

u will just make sure when u put in ur plays they are all factors of the numbers i have posted. For instance if u are small player maybe u multiply all of my numbers by 2 or if u are medium by 10 and for big players 100 consistency is key if one loses dont up the other picks they all must be factors of the numbers i have posted

BatemanPatrickl

u will just make sure when u put in ur plays they are all factors of the numbers i have posted. For instance if u are small player maybe u multiply all of my numbers by 2 or if u are medium by 10 and for big players 100 consistency is key if one loses dont up the other picks they all must be factors of the numbers i have posted
    I trust a guy from NJ, born and raised!!!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

holy shit dude-i'm right near you

west paterson-
    work in fairfield

i lived in cg for a bit

i know a couple cg cops-well one is retired

strictlywinners

Nice i lived in florida for last 4 years went down there for school then stayed down there working for fantasy sports company for a minute just moved back home 2 weeks ago.