2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers mlb playoffs

Off work today so thought why not start a running thread for the postseason. Ive had plenty of good regular season threads for the 1st half of seasons (don’t typically bet a ton of bases after asb), never tracked after asb, for transparency just know outside Cardinals I follow very little in sept so had to do bunch of work today just to catch up w these teams and how guys been performing. Let’s see how it goes

Play #1

Rockies/cubs over 7.5 +105

Started selling runs on totals this season to never pay juice and it worked out really well. Why pay juice just for a chance to push 7? Much rather have plus money when it hits!!

All the question marks come from the pitching in this one imo. I like Freeland but this really his 1st time going on 3 days rest (did it once before but precious start was only a inning so doesn’t really count imo) so who knows what we will get out of him?? Lester starting for scubbies and only ace numbers he sporting his record, his xfip and Siera both right around 4.50 which far from ace numbers. Even if Lester is good the cubs pen is on fumes and missing their best pieces. Rockies pen been really good in sept but there still not many guys I trust to get big pressure packed outs late in the game.

When I saw them open this at 7 I assumed wind had to be blowing in hard but that isn’t even the case, it is blowing in but only 4mph forecasted for this evening, id have liked this even w a strong wind in which doesn’t appear to be the case. Ultimately I think there a great possibility at least one these teams explode for a big inning if not both, with number set this low that all it will take. I like both teams to get to 4, even considered selling it to ov 8 but decided no sense being too greedy.

2daBank

The over tonight is a 2x play. Will all be between half unit and 3x.

2daBank

Play #2

Oakland/yanks ov 8.5 -115 1x.. rather sell to 9 and get plus money but I think this will prob go to 9 before I have the option to do so hence 1x now and will possibly add when I can sell runs.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

GL on the over tonight banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    GL on the over tonight banker
    Thanks buddy, I wanted to play rox but this just made more sense than either side. Seems pretty popular which scares me. Can’t realky figure out why they came so low? When I 1st saw it I assumed wind had to be blowing in hard but it really isn’t or supposed to according to forecast.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

GL Man.

2daBank

Still don’t have a line for the rox/brewers, guess because milw has decided to be complete dumb fukks and go with a all pen game. Fully planned on betting brewers but now I kinda hope they get crushed as I can’t stand this pen game garbage and hope 2 consecutive playoff disasters deters teams from this dumb shit in future!! It basically impossible to cap a game and put a accurate number on it when a team comes into game saying they plan on using 6-7 or more pitchers!!!

Not sure if I’ll even have time to see line and post since it a day game. Might try to check it out at lunch and will post if I decide anything.

2daBank

2 team parlay:

Brewers ml/braves+1.5 +173

1 to 1.73

2daBank

Brewers -1.5 +120 1x

Just hope this pen game the way to go, ultimately milw just has to get thru the 5th then it game over imo w knebel, hader, jefferies locking down the last 4 innings while I think brewers can do damage off rox pen.

frankieunits2685

bankaa $$$$

have the dodgers in a parlay with the Golden Knights, also taking dodgers -1.5 and rockies-brew crew over 8.5

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Great thread you got! Love reading your take on these mlb games

2daBank

bankaa $$$$

have the dodgers in a parlay with the Golden Knights, also taking dodgers -1.5 and rockies-brew crew over 8.5
    Dude, Dodgers rl a bad idea imo. Not just cause i like braves either! Lol. I never lay 1.5 in low total games on the home team. Really don’t like doing it w home teams in general but thought we see enough runs in this col/mil series it might be ok. I do like that over in milw but didn’t trust rox offense in this one..

I like blues tonight in nhl. Seems they getting awful disrespected with line falling all way to -105! Blues generally start pretty well at home and like what they did this offseason. Gl tonight!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Great thread you got! Love reading your take on these mlb games
    Thanks brother, I’ll try to make a point to write more bout my selections but tend to do lot if discussing of these games over at ctg then I’m kinda burnt on writing on phone, lol. If you never go over to that forum I strongly suggest it, lot of great incite into all these matchups.

2daBank

Absolutely great job by woodruff, huge advantage brewers he was able to give them 3! Now they can bring in another stud arm for 2nd time thru order, 2 more innings and rox will be seeing knabel-hader-jefferies! Now the offense needs to stop bailing out senzatalia and do some damage!!

frankieunits2685

Over in trouble. Need the dodgers in the 2nd game!

2daBank

Over in trouble. Need the dodgers in the 2nd game!
    Brewers squandered some really good chances, I was close to playing their team total over cause as I said didn’t think rox score much of anything. Luckily the team total was too juicy for me to play, lol.

frankieunits2685

Dodgers brought the bats tonight need to keep it up! Surprised the stadium is not sold out.