ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

2 weird stats

AFC east teams outside of pats were out scored 91-19 in week 4

As much crap as Lebron got for playing in the east it’s amazing that Brady doesn’t get more for all of his accomplishments while playing in a JV division that starts his team with 5 wins every year, and a couple legs up on securing a bye and home field.

When the only threats to your division in last 20 years have been Mark Sanchez and a gimmick wild cat offense, id say he plays in the worst division in sports.

MLB

Kris Davis becomes first player to bat exactly same batting avg. 4 years in a row .247

If you know anything about baseball, you’d realize how insane that is. When I found out he was on 3 years in a row I thought I misread it. He’s homered on his last at bat, he’s struck out on his last bet, he got hot 3 years ago to close it out and needed to go 2-12 down the stretch to finish with final line of .247 and goes exactly 2-12.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I been saying this about the pats for years, not to take anything away from them but they have been gift wrapped a division crown and 1st round bye Brady’s whole career!!! Earlier this season I was saying every team should be so fortunate to get to play a season in that division!! Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

michael jordan's toughest eastern conference opponents during his run never won an mvp. the closest contenders were reggie miller and patrick ewing. neither probably ever top 3. Scottie Pippen came closer to winning an mvp than either of them. he was on the best team in the east with the best coach. sometimes youre lucky and good.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    michael jordan's toughest eastern conference opponents during his run never won an mvp. the closest contenders were reggie miller and patrick ewing. neither probably ever top 3. Scottie Pippen came closer to winning an mvp than either of them. he was on the best team in the east with the best coach. sometimes youre lucky and good.
    Lol don’t get me started on jordan. The fake beast of an east that he went through when people walked 40 miles both ways uphill to school

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Lol don’t get me started on jordan. The fake beast of an east that he went through when people walked 40 miles both ways uphill to school
    lol yes he was very fortunate. and had his wingman doing all his dirty work pretty much his whole career.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Why'd Milwaukee trade Davis?

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They were looking for a .248 hitter he just wasn't cutting it

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Milwaukee had/has a surplus of OF's. They have some studs down in the minors right now still. Corey Ray if he gets it all figured out could be an absolute beast.