KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

This game is hard to bet. I don't take faves at that juice, but I also don't bet a dog at plus money just to. Might be a game for live betting, don't really have much of a read on the total.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    This game is hard to bet. I don't take faves at that juice, but I also don't bet a dog at plus money just to. Might be a game for live betting, don't really have much of a read on the total.
    Totally agree.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Totally agree.
    I think Yanks win, hoping Severino sucks and gives up a run or two early so I can take Yanks live. Boone should have went with Tanaka or Happ.

Forearm Shiver
    Forearm Shiver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Postseason MLB rule of thumb. Never bet overs. Hitters are fatigued by October. Especially teams that rely on power like the two we have later today. Look at how much trouble both teams had scoring last night. THe Rockies tried to give the game away, and the Cubs wouldn't take it.

Another key factor: expanded rosters in September give bullpens a much needed break. Milwaukee's pen hit a rough patch in August after being tremendous earlier in the season. Now they appear to be back in good form.
    Last edited by Forearm Shiver; 10-03-18 at 01:47 PM.

First 123