SD Fan
    SD Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

MLB Picks 9/18/18

Had posted my first picks yesterday went 4/7.. Not my best and kindof felt embarrassed this morning posting to all you on this website. But then again it was one day and am going to post for a week because I do have good picks and want to share.

Seattle +1.5 -137
    (Seattle is 6-1 against HOU in Houston this season)
    Milwaukee -1.5 +105 (Milwaukee is 12-5 against Cincinnati this season, 5-2 at home, Anderson is pitching really well)
    Cleveland -1.5 -122 (Cleveland is 10-3 against White sox, 6-0 at home... for some reason this game scares me and maybe bet the under. Kluber home ERA is 2.05 and Rodon is better on the road and the White sox best starter)
    TB -1.5 -135(Snell has been Lights Out)
    As ML -138 (Athletics haven't been 4 games out in a while and can gain a couple games if Seattle continues to play well against Houston)
    SD/SF UNDER 7 -110 games tend to go under.

Small plays
    Dodgers -1.5 -110 (I'm just going with Kershaw.. Dodgers played really well yesterday, but got beat pretty bad on Monday night so I dono. Trevor Story is out. Freeland is 21-9 in his starts this year. The over under is at 7 right now.)
    Phillies -1.5 +110 (Nola has been very good this season up until late. Lost his last two home starts against Strasburg and Lester. The first game on the board does favor the Dog in my opinion but you have to go with Nola at home.)

I usually don't bet -1.5 but good pitching and way better lines.. I'm still learning. Should I just bet the ML's and lay way more money?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

like the mariners to win SU, but will also ride the RL. Rays RL too. GL