SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

What the heck?!?!?!?!

OK....not an attention ho here but I thought I would drop a line....hats off to those who keep a year long thread with accurate records!! Next year, please take a look at the "Something Different" thread and add some lettuce to your bankroll. Its winding down now but fading the O's & Royals together on a parlay on most days have been + money as well as those days when not playing. A bit of luck involved as some times it comes down to pitching matchups as well as other factors to include lines.

Again, just trying to help, very simple system, no capping needed, takes approx 2 minutes to capture the 2 teams & calculate the parlay & then post!!!

Fade the 2 worst records on the slate in a parlay. System is selective prior to June 1st and after the All Star Break. Everything in between is an "Auto Play".

Below is a quick list of those who keep an updated thread, if I missed you my apologies!

SAX27 +26.80
    LT +13.68
    Bad Angel -9.30
    Lock -5.98
    Sammy -617
    Mag +12.21
    Baztid +13.01
    Dark Data 87-71
    Kingdom +.48
    Stats Analytics +1.08
    Killer Beast 143-99
    Unde +4.14

Again, just trying to help, system has been + money now for 5 years. 2nd yr on SBR, appreciate those who keep an updated record!!

Lets get 'em!!!

SAX

acehole
    acehole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2678

thanks sax for sharing

doubledime
    doubledime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8876

Simple, consistent and profitable. Can't ask for much better than that in this business.