thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona is undervalued to win the Division at +300

I'm on Arizona to win the NL West at +300. The Dodgers are overrated because of the Machado trade. Muncy and Kemp are regressing, Turner looks like he will be hurt all year. Arizona's rotation is solid with Ray and Bucholz healthy, the addition of Escobar was significant, and Souza is healthy. Adding Diekman and Ziegler in the pen should be important as well. Arizona is a very young team, they should be strong late in the season.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Escobar was a hugely underrated pickup and that pen has to be the deepest group in league now so even if buckholtz or godly struggling to get thru 5 it shouldn’t be much of a problem. Oh yea, they also seem to really enjoy kicking dodgers ass h2h this year. Not bad bet at all.

I have a Rockies to win nl future I bought around asb. was looking at 3 teams w massive value, them, San Fran, and cards, thought if any of them
    could sneak in playoffs any we’re capable of winning it and they were all between 40 and 50 to 1. I liked rox best at the time but they did pretty much nothing to bulster a pen that really needed some help, pissed me off watching zona add more good pieces to already strong pen while rox did nothing when what they needed was easiest thing to acquire.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-04-18 at 01:53 PM.

thomorino

I like the Rockies, but they can't seem to stay healthy and that bullpen is brutal. How can you have a closer with a 5 ERA - I had the Rockies moneyline last night and I wasn't even mad that I lost the game, Davis is basically 50/50 despite his salary. I think if Lehmahieu and Dahl are healthy and hitting they have the best lineup in the division, but the Rockies just seem unable to get over the top. I think its absurd Davis is still closing at this point, if they had added a closer I think they'd be dangerous once Lemahieu starts hitting again and Dahl gets healthy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yea I think they blew their chance by adding nothing but Oh to that pen, obviously when I made the play was really hoping they would have made some moves!! Maybe they will bring that gas can holland back since cards paying for him, that could be tragically funny to watch!!

Just unreal snakes brought in more quality relief to what been a excellent pen already while rox stood pat.. I loved zona last season and as often times the case w me I think I may have just been a year early.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I find myself on zona a ton

Tonight also

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I find myself on zona a ton

Tonight also
    Contrarian play could be SF, but not quite yet under my strict discipline. Grinding Gold, grinding.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Contrarian play could be SF, but not quite yet under my strict discipline. Grinding Gold, grinding.
    Lol, I hope you're joking, San Francisco is a joke, Cueto needs tommy john surgery.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, I hope you're joking, San Francisco is a joke, Cueto needs tommy john surgery.
    Yeah, it's a no play for me.

I've passed, it didn't make the cut.