jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

LOL @ Matz

not sure Ive ever seen a worse line before

PITCHERS IP H R ER BB K HR PC-ST ERA
    S. Matz 0.2 8 7 7 1 2 0 32-22 4.35
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Nats get embarrassed by Miami Sunday and now today look like the 37 Yankees.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Don't know why they pulled him. He was just settling in. He can't help if a couple of guys got lucky hits off him.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    not sure Ive ever seen a worse line before

PITCHERS IP H R ER BB K HR PC-ST ERA
    S. Matz 0.2 8 7 7 1 2 0 32-22 4.35
    Oh shit!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

100% strikeout rate

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Murphy 3/3, 2HR, 6RBI in 3 innings.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Murphy more production in 3 innings tonight than the rest of his season combined.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Murphy more production in 3 innings tonight than the rest of his season combined.
    Haha well yeah did double his HR tally.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Easy winner

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Kansas City Royals

Pitching IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA BF Pit Str Ctct StS StL GB FB LD Unk GSc IR IS WPA aLI RE24
    Edinson Volquez, L (7-7) 1 8 12 11 3 0 1 5.15 15 48 23 16 2 5 5 7 5 0 -12 -0.478 0.85 -10.3
    Dillon Gee 3 4 0 0 2 2 0 4.04 15 59 36 25 4 7 5 6 2 0 3 3 -0.003 0.02 0.4
    Brian Flynn 5 2 1 1 2 5 1 3.38 20 65 42 22 10 10 7 6 3 0 0 0 0.001 0.01 1.6
    Team Totals 9 14 13 12 7 7 2 12.00 50 172 101 63 16 22 17 19 10 0 -12 3 3 -0.480 0.26 -8.3

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Should have had him stay in the game and throw 130 pitches as punishment. Save the bullpen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Mets never should’ve left all their manager from last year that was a massive mistake

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

On the Mets today for a contrarian play.

Let's see if they can bounce back.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    On the Mets today for a contrarian play.Let's see if they can bounce back.
    This is not true, I have the OVER in the Mets game, not the Mets.I need coffee.
    Last edited by KVB; 08-01-18 at 10:03 AM.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Nats already up 1-0

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Nats already up 1-0

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picking up where they left off!!!

Looking for 9 runs here.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Matz getting MRI on forearm.

man, it never ends with this team!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picking up where they left off!!!

Looking for 9 runs here.

5-3.

SilverSpoon111

5-3.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Spreadsheet doesn't track any details, I post my own spreadsheet and it usually has more information, like closing line info.

The MLB Contrarian spreadsheet doesn't have closing values yet, but will.

I am one of the most detailed tracking posters at SBR, especially in season or event long threads.

Every play since the inception of the MLB Contrarian is tracked on a spreadsheet at SBR.

Bro.

SilverSpoon111

Spreadsheet doesn't track any details, I post my own spreadsheet and it usually has more information, like closing line info.

The MLB Contrarian spreadsheet doesn't have closing values yet, but will.

I am one of the most detailed tracking posters at SBR, especially in season or event long threads.

Every play since the inception of the MLB Contrarian is tracked on a spreadsheet at SBR.

Bro.

You say the same things though, like were waiting to see where the big money starts then going to lay off to see when sharp money starts and if it flattens out....lol it's just one big talking circle post a thread stick to it post your plays in it not hard. People that tail wanna see numbers not 8 different threads with 2 plays in it then 1 with 3 your a good poster not saying your not but betting wise thats up for debate. Numbers don't lie your either a winner or your not.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    You say the same things though, like were waiting to see where the big money starts then going to lay off to see when sharp money starts and if it flattens out....lol it's just one big talking circle post a thread stick to it post your plays in it not hard. People that tail wanna see numbers not 8 different threads with 2 plays in it then 1 with 3 your a good poster not saying your not but betting wise thats up for debate. Numbers don't lie your either a winner or your not.
    All plays posted in one thread at one time before I post them anywhere else they are tracked in that one thread.

In a spread sheet.

All of them.

Only after posting them in that thread do I post that I took the position in Gold's daily thread.

It's very transparent and as clear as any poster, in fact it is more clear than almost every poster.

I'm not really interested in what people "want to see" I am more transparent than even that.

Posters that just want to see a play and tail will get winners from me, but I don't post to those guys.

I am much more detailed and usually provide in depth analysis with plays because I am teaching by example.

For the Contrarian Fund, depending on time, my analysis varies. But I have posted all the plays and tons of analysis all in one thread. I write about it constantly, as the market evolves, all day long.

If you don't like that kind of total transparency, then I can't help you because that's the only way I operate.

If you don't like that kind of analysis then don't read it, but I put it all out there and even put links to the specific posts where the plays were discussed in my summaries.

There is no other poster that keeps such detailed tracking, none.

SilverSpoon111

All plays posted in one thread at one time before I post them anywhere else they are tracked in that one thread.

In a spread sheet.

All of them.

Only after posting them in that thread do I post that I took the position in Gold's daily thread.

It's very transparent and as clear as any poster, in fact it is more clear than almost every poster.

I'm not really interested in what people "want to see" I am more transparent than even that.

Posters that just want to see a play and tail will get winners from me, but I don't post to those guys.

I am much more detailed and usually provide in depth analysis with plays because I am teaching by example.

For the Contrarian Fund, depending on time, my analysis varies. But I have posted all the plays and tons of analysis all in one thread. I write about it constantly, as the market evolves, all day long.

If you don't like that kind of total transparency, then I can't help you because that's the only way I operate.

If you don't like that kind of analysis then don't read it, but I put it all out there and even put links to the specific posts where the plays were discussed in my summaries.

There is no other poster that keeps such detailed tracking, none.

PITT, MIA, TOR are on that contrarian radar. I would like to see what happens after the stock market closes.

We get a whole new set of big money gamblers then, some of it sharp and big for a reason; and we can see how they react to what the market is offering.

Was just looking at that too. Getting strong contrarian indicators for both Pitt and the Under in that game.

Once we get to an hour before game time, I may get pulled on one of these.

Money, tickets, all over Cubs and on the Over. On top of that, I've seen what I consider RLM and even some sharp steam on both Pitt and Under.

From the picture I can put together at this point, the tickets have been on CWS and money has been on KC. The books moved the line as money started to come in the CWS, creating some steam even.

The money is starting to even out here.

Early Total numbers, from a contrarian point, look like heavy money is on the Under, making the Over attractive.

I think these figures are due to change significantly and we can see the books already having to deal with CWS money. We could see this line ebb and flow as the books attract action.

For the Total, I don't think I have enough info and expect the contrarian outlook to change.

I think there is a split here in the market. The books got those over bets, but the bigger money sought the Under.

The books showed their liability as well juicing that Under. That stayed very steady. I think the books as whole are taking advantage being able to off the Over at + odds.

I got the Under before they shifted and paid -105, anticipating the shift.

I was right and now the Over feels like a good deal for those public tickets.

What line did you like and get?

Range I'm willing to wait here for other signals and am willing to pay that potential price in the price to get it.

Once the stock market closes, money will start pouring into the MLB markets.

I will see what happens then. I have no price target for this issue, yet, so I don't know what I'll get.

Range we should get in touch and share info.

Excellent play today.

I am very close to picking this up. There are just a few more factors that I am anticipating to weed this play in or out.

I like it for sure.

I am posting all the post All Star Contrarian Fund plays here as it's been kicked up a notch since the break...

We are tracking, we are grinding, we are winning...

Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo
    My God... I would love to have her beer in my mouth.

This is just the last few days some of the nonsense you spew...You act like you no what your doing when in reality your talking out of your ass like i said this talk is just a bunch of jibberish that blind suckers fall for you give a great impression like you really have your hand on it when you dont.........Please tell me how is this detailed information? this isnt facts this is just a buch of bullshit. there is NOTHING detailed in any of this shit i can make ALL of this up you think your spreading some kind of knowledge around? .....And heres the thing i dont care if people like me or not on here im real i post all my picks and keep track of them i call people out on bullshit when i see that and idc if "vets" like it its about time people call peoples fake shit out this aint la la land i dont want fake soft cupcakes following me like that anyway. And KVB go through ANY of my post and call me out on some bullshit i begging you you wont find nothing and some people cant handle the truth oh well buttercup.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Good posts, some of them resulted in plays that were posted, some of them pulled us off of near losers.

Like I said, the Contrarian Fund strategy often waits for confirming information before pulling the trigger.

I am at least giving the forum a sense for the direction we are heading, before more information comes in play.

You don't have to like it, in fact, you don't have to read it.

Did you have question?

SilverSpoon111

Good posts, some of them resulted in plays that were posted, some of them pulled us off of near losers.

Like I said, the Contrarian Fund strategy often waits for confirming information before pulling the trigger.

I am at least giving the forum a sense for the direction we are heading, before more information comes in play.

You don't have to like it, in fact, you don't have to read it.

Did you have question?

This POM b2b has gotten to your head a little...Do you think people are looking for your guidence when you dont even keep track of your shit? LOL since ive been here in 10 days youve posted more losers then winners but yet your still on here trying to give people a "sense of direction"? You might post alot but most of it is usless jibberish like i said i can tell by your reply to my last post you got nothing to say.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The sense of direction is of the contrarian market, I have no ego here.

Spoons, I'm not sure if you have me confused with someone or you are just one of those guys that has to make shit up to troll, those are sad guys.

Since the MLB All Star break, when the Contrarian Fund began trading, I have posted every play it has made.

I have posted 65 MLB plays all in one thread and all tracked on one spreadsheet. As of Monday night it was ahead 10 units and we have lost the last two days in a row.

These are the facts, and you are lying about them.

We are grinding and documenting it all.

Spoons, I see you can't handle my transparency and it's obvious you can't handle the volatility of the Fund or it's advanced discussions and information.

There is no need to lie about me just so you have something to troll with, that never works out well for posters.

I'll go easy on you, and stop paying any attention, as you just want to waste time. I won't wast time with you as you are the only one in Forumville lying like that.

SilverSpoon111

The sense of direction is of the contrarian market, I have no ego here.

Spoons, I'm not sure if you have me confused with someone or you are just one of those guys that has to make shit up to troll, those are sad guys.

Since the MLB All Star break, when the Contrarian Fund began trading, I have posted every play it has made.

I have posted 65 MLB plays all in one thread and all tracked on one spreadsheet. As of Monday night it was ahead 10 units and we have lost the last two days in a row.

These are the facts, and you are lying about them.

We are grinding and documenting it all.

Spoons, I see you can't handle my transparency and it's obvious you can't handle the volatility of the Fund or it's advanced discussions and information.

There is no need to lie about me just so you have something to troll with, that never works out well for posters.

I'll go easy on you, and stop paying any attention, as you just want to waste time. I won't wast time with you as you are the only one in Forumville lying like that.

Dude your 15 hours to late nobody gives a shit now your exposed as a jibberish blabbering moron that " looks at the market" all day lol just stop funny i bring your name up 4 mintes ago and magiclly you and JJ gold show up same time.

And youll go easy on me???LOL please KVB you no im not the guy to back talk ill make you look even more of a fool so go run along now before i really expose you.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, this guy literally stopped making any sense. What happened to this guy? Drunk?

Anyway, here to say I took the OVER in the Atl/Mets game and the Over in the MIA/Philly game.

Yes, I posted it earlier, in the thread that tracks and in Golds' daily thread, like I've been doing since we started this after the All Star break.

But don't let that stop a guy like spoons saying I didn't post it,. After all, what else does he have to say?

Good Luck everyone, even Spoons.