StatsAnalytics
    StatsAnalytics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

7/25 Wednesday ~ 3* ESPN Primetime Total

3* ESPN Primetime Total ~ Boston Red Sox vs Baltimore Orioles Under 9 (-110)

MLB Record: 26-21 55% +10.30
    Last edited by StatsAnalytics; 07-25-18 at 07:12 AM.

StatsAnalytics

7/25 Wednesday Additional Pick

3* San Francisco Giants vs Seattle Mariners Under 8.5 (+110)

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

Appreciate the research. Did you factor in umpires?

StatsAnalytics

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    Appreciate the research. Did you factor in umpires?
    Thank you Johnny! My approach is based upon a few analytical formulas I have developed by utilizing player pitching split stats in addition to team batting split stats vs starting pitcher and bullpen. I'm always open to sharing and learning handicapping strategies because as bettors, we should always be evolving to get the edge over the books and/or public.

johnnygooble
    johnnygooble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1063

2 years ago the games under based on statistics and umpires was profitable. Last year with the introduction of the juiced baseball it fell apart. Do u feel the books have adjusted sufficiently for these balls. Have you adjusted your algorithms or are comparing 2016 and before equally as 2018?

StatsAnalytics

Quote Originally Posted by johnnygooble View Post
    2 years ago the games under based on statistics and umpires was profitable. Last year with the introduction of the juiced baseball it fell apart. Do u feel the books have adjusted sufficiently for these balls. Have you adjusted your algorithms or are comparing 2016 and before equally as 2018?
    I was never one to factor in umpires and referees and that's not to say that isn't an important factor, just one I've never utilized. My algorithms remain the same year by year, however they involve the odds released by the oddsmakers, whom adjust their algorithms which produce their odds. The results of my algorithms are a concatenation of the oddsmakers algorithms to produce their numbers and my own. Therefore, a change to the oddsmakers algorithm, would naturally produce a change in my concatenation.