bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Braves Marlins No in 1st

Feel pretty confident about this play.. Teheran hasn’t allowed a 1st inning run in 4 starts and Chen dating back to 8 starts.. Teheran been better lately and Chen 3/4 last quality starts with great home ERA.. First two in Braves order 1-4 against Chen and then Markakis and Freeman both lefties.. Freeman good numbers but Markakis horrible against.. Dietrich some success against Teheran but other two not so much.. Early start time in Florida hopefully still asleep..Gonna play the hunch here with No in the first

TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

GL with the play!

bballs84

Teheran missing spots like crazy.. Hanger right down the middle.. OF didn’t even move

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Ouch

bballs84

Stats backed the play.. Sometimes stats aren’t enough unfortunately

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    I didn't check over all of the stats that I normally do for yes/no 1st innings, but taking a quick glance I know that Teheran's WORST career ERA inning is the 1st inning (other than the 8th and 9th, but those innings pitched are obviously very low).

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Should have looked at their day game numbers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Teheran missing spots like crazy.. Hanger right down the middle.. OF didn’t even move
    I try to avoid his games like the plague, dude is really tough to figure for me anyways.

bballs84

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Should have looked at their day game numbers.
    Oh I saw it.. This was 1 inning.. Like I said last 4 games he had gone scoreless.. Career in Miami 9 games with a 3.05.. Giving up 2 in the first wasn’t in my plans obviously

bballs84

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I try to avoid his games like the plague, dude is really tough to figure for me anyways.
    No doubt Banker.. Have some off time and wanted some action.. Dug deep but to no prevail.. Couldn’t find a play on the game I liked so took a shot elsewhere.. Have any leans today? Don’t get my A’s line again.. Tigers jumped out at me and fading Homer Bailey always my list.. BOL Banker

2daBank

No doubt Banker.. Have some off time and wanted some action.. Dug deep but to no prevail.. Couldn’t find a play on the game I liked so took a shot elsewhere.. Have any leans today? Don’t get my A’s line again.. Tigers jumped out at me and fading Homer Bailey always my list.. BOL Banker
    Honestly I just got lucky not knowing it was such a early start, I def leaned atl but it was already 4-1 when I went to bet them, lol..

Cards really fukkked me yesterday, reds own Norris so not sure why we putting him in to close out a 1 run game? Think it time to make hicks the closer and they really need to start thinking bout trying some these young kids in the pen and seeing if they can handle those roles, don’t have enough rotation spots next year for all these young starters we have who really don’t need anymore time in minors. What we do need is help in the pen so much like waino, Lynn, and others they should start some these kids out in the pen where we really need the help!!

Most the cards lineup sports a .900 or better ops vs gas can Homer so def expect them to put up some runs tonight. Looking at cards or over (havnt gotten to ump yet, I’ll let you know when I decide).

Looks like twinks about to become dogs, I like Berrios if we can get him at plus money.

Really hard not to play the pirates, not sure I ever remember a team being so hot getting such big plus money?!??!?

Just really getting a chance to cap this card. I’ll add some thoughts here as I go thru it.

bballs84

I hear ya.. 2 quick outs then solo bomb followed by 4 straight.. Norris ruining the night last night after emotional outing and feel good story of Poncedeleon

2daBank

Nola now a dog? Think you gotta back him with plus money at home. Dude is freakin 8-0 with a sub 2 era in 9 home starts this year!

2daBank

I hear ya.. 2 quick outs then solo bomb followed by 4 straight.. Norris ruining the night last night after emotional outing and feel good story of Poncedeleon
    I get he our closer but after the hr then 2 more hits and walk to load the bases I’m bringing someone else in. Every red who came up was like 5 for 5, 4 for 6, etc etc against his ass. I just don’t like having a closer who really only throws fastballs and it not even that good of 1, fastball, cutter, 2 seamer is basically his arsonal. When your fastball only 93/94 you need another damn pitch, I fear divisional teams who have seen him a lot gonna tee off here in second half.

bballs84

Nola great career numbers against Dodgers as well.. His 1H was as legit as they come with the Phillies getting W’s in most of his starts as well.. Maeda finished strong down the stretch of the 1H but I agree it’s Phillies or nothing for me this game

2daBank

Jesus, look at Baileys home era the last 3 seasons. Poor numbers with this ump, and cards have blasted him. Can’t really expect Gomber to go all that deep, cincy sports 6th best ops vs lefties, so more cards pen equals runs probably. Sign me up for the over 11 at plus money.
    Points Awarded:

bballs84 gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.