KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Lol I remember another applicant who had videos posted of her swearing and critizing the gov in general, also had a vid of a dildo spinning on a record player...she didn’t get the job for other reasons but what I found sealed her fate anyway...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Didn't they already do this with that Villanova player,it's just immature crap from a teenager.

Do these clowns go scouting for every single players old Tweets.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Common sense is to fukking delete your idiotic tweets you made when you were 17 when you become an MLB all star and one of the best relievers In baseball. Stop giving people breaks when they don't deserve it.
    This guy's a dumbfukk and should be treated as such.
    Who's looking for that crap from seven years ago,speaks to their character.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Movie quotes and 2 live crew lyrics from when he was 18. This will not bother people with common sense. Unfortunately many these days lack common sense.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

You're dumb.

This shit, regardless of age, is fukking dumb as hell to put on the internet.
    What the hell movie quotes are these?
    White power, KKK, I hate gay people? Lmao yes clear movie quotes.
    Fukk that guy.
    LOL, amazing how many in here defending this guy they've probably never heard of before last night. White privilege at its finest.. guy tweets "I hate gay people" "White Power" and "KKK" and they say oh no big deal, he was just a kid. He was fukkin 17, not 12. One of his racist tweets posted in Feb 2012 he was months away from turning 18.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it were Jeremy Jeffress with racist and homophobic tweets. I sense these same guys would be going nuts.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I wouldn't know. I stay off that shit. Can only bring trouble these days with one stupid drunk comment. Plus many companies these days will run your name in all the social media platforms and read what you post. It costs people jobs daily I guarantee that.
    That's what I tell people all the time, but most won't listen. You think a HR person isn't going to check social media? I have an account, but it is just to see what family and friends are doing, not going on rants.

P.S. I'm not saying it's fair. People should be able to express their opinions, or make goofy pictures, jokes, etc. Especially if it was years ago, however it can have a huge impact in today's world. Social media can be great in so many ways, but so bad in others. Just ask Laremy Tunsil.
    Last edited by hawkeye 16; 07-18-18 at 11:00 PM.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    LOL, amazing how many in here defending this guy they've probably never heard of before last night. White privilege at its finest.. guy tweets "I hate gay people" "White Power" and "KKK" and they say oh no big deal, he was just a kid. He was fukkin 17, not 12. One of his racist tweets posted in Feb 2012 he was months away from turning 18.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if it were Jeremy Jeffress with racist and homophobic tweets. I sense these same guys would be going nuts.
    I just don't get why people concern themselves with what some random person says or does.

Like how do you let words from someone you have never met impact you at all.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave krk1030 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884
    Points Awarded:

hawkeye 16 gave krk1030 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Not like weve not seen individual black athletes post homophobic and or racist tweets before,I didnt care then either.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    That's what I tell people all the time, but most won't listen. You think a HR person isn't going to check social media? I have an account, but it is just to see what family and friends are doing, not going on rants.

P.S. I'm not saying it's fair. People should be able to express their opinions, or make goofy pictures, jokes, etc. Especially if it was years ago, however it can have a huge impact in today's world. Social media can be great in so many ways, but so bad in others. Just ask Laremy Tunsil.
    Agree 100%.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I hope all of these people who are criticizing are held accountable for dumb shit they said or did when they were a teenager.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Agree 100%.
    Also agree!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

people will forget in a week

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I hope all of these people who are criticizing are held accountable for dumb shit they said or did when they were a teenager.
    There is a lot of stuff I said as a stupid white kid from Iowa that I regret. Now that I live here again, some of the stuff I hear just makes me mad. There is a saying: "never talk about politics or religion in bars." You're never going to change people's opinion anyway. Only life can do that.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

You're dumb.

This shit, regardless of age, is fukking dumb as hell to put on the internet.
    What the hell movie quotes are these?
    White power, KKK, I hate gay people? Lmao yes clear movie quotes.
    Fukk that guy.
    Its obvious to see why you make friends so easily on SBR

First 12