1. #1
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    MLB - Thursday, 7/12/18

    3 MLB Plays Thursday

    Athletics +181 (Heritage)
    Nationals / Mets UNDER 6.5 +110 (Heritage)
    Dodgers / Padres UNDER 7.5 +100 (Heritage)


    YTD: 263-269-13, +18.22
    Points Awarded:

    Brian Fallon gave LT Profits 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  2. #2
    Chi_archie
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 50,494

    good luck

  3. #3
    cjpenn3
    cjpenn3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-09-18
    Posts: 33
    Betpoints: 320

    Curious what you show for the side and pitching matchups for the Phillies/O's and Dbacks/Rockies? Thanks

  4. #4
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 32,178
    Betpoints: 4086

    Charlie Morton due for regression or what ????

  5. #5
    Civerus
    Civerus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-17
    Posts: 14
    Betpoints: 847

    Nice day yesterday, get em again!

  6. #6
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    Quote Originally Posted by cjpenn3 View Post
    Curious what you show for the side and pitching matchups for the Phillies/O's and Dbacks/Rockies? Thanks
    Phillies 53% (-113)
    Both starters about equally above average by around 10%.

    D-Backs 56% (-128)
    Model loves Arizona as real line is close to a Pick. Personally I hate large variances and another reason I am staying away is Ray health concerns (which probably accounts for weird line). Ray rates about 12% above average (assuming full health), Freeland right around average.

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  7. #7
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Charlie Morton due for regression or what ????
    Actually Morton has pitched in line with his metrics this year as he has good 3.05 xFIP. Play has more to do with Oakland still being seemingly underrated, I only get Houston 61% (-156).

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  8. #8
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 9,539
    Betpoints: 322

    Mourning LT - Oakland is very HOT- billy have done it again -

  9. #9
    Regul8er
    Get Er Goin'
    Regul8er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 9,653
    Betpoints: 6963

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Phillies 53% (-113)
    Both starters about equally above average by around 10%.

    D-Backs 56% (-128)
    Model loves Arizona as real line is close to a Pick. Personally I hate large variances and another reason I am staying away is Ray health concerns (which probably accounts for weird line). Ray rates about 12% above average (assuming full health), Freeland right around average.
    I like this pitching matchup, and would generally be all over the under. But my bookie screwed with my lines, mostly because Ive been torching him on unders the last few days. I can get Over 10 at -110 right now.....which is -185 on 5d currently. That's an 75 cent difference, feel like I have to take Over just because.

  10. #10
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I like this pitching matchup, and would generally be all over the under. But my bookie screwed with my lines, mostly because Ive been torching him on unders the last few days. I can get Over 10 at -110 right now.....which is -185 on 5d currently. That's an 75 cent difference, feel like I have to take Over just because.
    FWIW, I have Colorado total at 11.4

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  11. #11
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 32,178
    Betpoints: 4086

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually Morton has pitched in line with his metrics this year as he has good 3.05 xFIP. Play has more to do with Oakland still being seemingly underrated, I only get Houston 61% (-156).
    I didn't even notice you had played Oakland.

  12. #12
    ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 391
    Betpoints: 29

    Ill take Oakland for some early action

  13. #13
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 4,508
    Betpoints: 26268

    Caution on my As.. Need to start keeping track but have been fading pitchers coming off DL all year and has been hitting at a high %.. You ever keep track of this LT? Like I said need to start charting this stat.. Would say hitting at 75% clip this year.. Cahill older and has been on the shelf.. BOL with your plays

  14. #14
    Brian Fallon
    Brian Fallon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-18
    Posts: 30
    Betpoints: 562

    Great job yesterday - again LT! LEGGO!

  15. #15
    KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-05-13
    Posts: 1,072
    Betpoints: 1463

    Thoughts on O\U on Astros tilt?

    BTW great work pal!

  16. #16
    flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-21-10
    Posts: 1,062
    Betpoints: 1165

    I would only bet Athletics today if the line closed below +175

    That was the case and line movement with the 4 of last 5 games they won. All reverse line movement except the night Verlander pitched

  17. #17
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    Thoughts on O\U on Astros tilt?

    BTW great work pal!
    I get 8.5, probably a pass. Yes, line is trending toward 7.5, but I suspect Over would be juiced if it hits that number.

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  18. #18
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 4,508
    Betpoints: 26268

    Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Caution on my As.. Need to start keeping track but have been fading pitchers coming off DL all year and has been hitting at a high %.. You ever keep track of this LT? Like I said need to start charting this stat.. Would say hitting at 75% clip this year.. Cahill older and has been on the shelf.. BOL with your plays
    Only 3 2/3 for Cahill

  19. #19
    bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 4,508
    Betpoints: 26268

    Another brilliant performance by As BP

  20. #20
    LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar VIP Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 70,680
    Betpoints: 74987

    Looks like +20 cracked!

    BTP
    Week 2
    3-2-0 213 pts


  21. #21
    MontrealCrw
    MontrealCrw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-18
    Posts: 283
    Betpoints: 270

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Looks like +20 cracked!
    Finally
    My man
    Congrats

  22. #22
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 294,708
    Betpoints: 171

    Tremendous

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


Top