Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Blackballer's Baseball thread

Better start this thread for daily baseball instead of opening single threads every time.

I think the Braves vs Yankees game is interesting since ATL fares well against teams with winning records. Yankees send out Germán who could be seen as one of their weak spots in their current rotation. Assume this will be his last start because Tanaka's return is nearing.

Braves showed yesterday they can get the clutch hit late in games. Newcomb good enough to keep them at least in the game.
    The moneyline doesn't reflect that Yankees are gonna rebound in a big fashion tonight from yesterday's loss (open -167 and dropped to -150).

Home advantage should be on New York's side but I don't see the pitching edge given for the Yankees here tonight. Yankees could of course hit a ton of HRs and win the game easily because they have the players in their offensive lineup to cause damage to every pitching staff but the problem is they can't do it every single game.

Yankees bullpen was busy yesterday, I don't see German pitching deep into the game.
    I ride with the total going over 9 (-105) here.

I think Atalanta is not a bad underdog pick tonight in the Bronx. At least a live underdog to me but still the Over 9.0 my main pick for this matchup. BL to everyone!

Blackballer

My plays for today were 7 RL plays: NYY RL, CHC RL, PHI RL, OAK RL, HOU RL, LAD RL and CLE RL.

2 games are through and 5 are live.

Blackballer

4 RL games came through 3 games left

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Blackballer

They can pull the plug on Cole. He is done for today!
    He clearly is used to pitch to McCann, watch out for the next Cole starts his numbers should dip from here on after McCann's knee injury.

Blackballer

5 out of 7 won, Cleveland and Astros won the game but not by run line.

For today's game my early lean is on Washington, don't know if ML or RL
    2 nd play would be Rangers on the run line at decent + money.

Blackballer

Milwaukee vs the Braves should be good game to watch. My early lean is on MIL here.