2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Braves/cards ov 9 ev

Taking a leap of faith that cards offense will actually score some runs vs a pitcher they havnt seen and not a ton of mlb film on yet... normally i don’t trust cards to score runs in these spots (see under on wed vs tribe rookie) but I think this kid Max Freid sets up well for us. While cards numbers are down again vs lhp they still a lineup that is stacked w righties of which several hit southpaws well. Freid basically fastball/sinker and curve so shouldn’t be a lot of surprises. He walking 5.7 guys per 9 and allowing 2.45 bombs per 9 which plays right into cards hands. His hard contact rate is incredibly high and he sporting maybe the lowest soft contact rate I’ve ever seen!!! Not only do I think cards can knock him around a little I also don’t suspect he will be able to go much deeper than the 5th inning which leaves a lot of a braves pen that been struggling of late.

I believe cards offense gonna have to hang a big number if they want any chance to win as weaver has not pitched well this season. Luke doesn’t have a quality start all month and only 3 or so all season. This month he hasn’t been able to go more than 5.1 innings in any start and has allowed 4 runs in 3 of his 5 starts. This will be the best offense he will have faced in this stretch so I just don’t see him being able to navigate his way thru this braves lineup without getting dinged up. Cards pen has really started rounding into form but like braves I believe they will be asked to get at least 9 outs and more likely 10-12. I like both teams to score 4 minimum in a game I think we see around 6-4. Gl everyone

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Goog luck

is Jose Martinez back from paternity leave yet?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Goog luck

is Jose Martinez back from paternity leave yet?
    Yep 3 games, appears you were right. Not sure why you keep being a asshole bout it tho? I don’t continually bring up any of your losing plays now do I??

2daBank

Well cards offense continues to suck but weaver got shelled as advertised. As Archie would say, good texture to this one so far!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Hope it hits

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Hope it hits
    Just 2 more runs to go for the cash. Surely cards will run into 1 at some point! Lol

2daBank

Not exactly the way I drew it up w cards bats not producing shit but weaver got shelled even worse than expected. Cash that bitch!!

Might as well play another.

Pirates/pads over 7.5 +105.. who the fukk are these 2 pitchers to be getting a 7 run total? This ain’t exactly kershaw vs degrom here!!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Bang bang bank thanks for the winner

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Great call banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Great call banker
    Meh. I’d be lying if I said I thought we be cashing while cards getting blanked yet again. God we are a mess! This Fried kid had a 45% hard contact rate coming into this game plus walking almost 6 per 9 and allowing 2.45 bombs per 9 yet all he does is piss all over us for 6.2 innings of shutout ball w 11k’s! And honestly don’t think we hit one ball all that hard.. just lucky weaver got shelled even harder than expected!! Lol. I’ll take it.