ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Tribe has Young Gem going tonight

This kid is the real deal. They have started him in some easy spots. I think this is another easy spot he should handle. He was in my hometown AA Akron for a cup of coffee they shipped him to AAA and he dominated. 2-1 odds seems high for a green horn, but this horn is an Emerald. GL

ZINISTER

Bieber looked fantastic in his start as expected. This other kid that's going today is less effective at this stage in his career as the phenom Beiber. Plutko has MLB stuff but just not polished yet. He will be a factor in our clubhouse next year. I think he takes a few to many lumps this year and won't be with the Tribe in the playoffs. I like the Tigers today against this youngster. Getting a nice price. Just my Tribe tip of the day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FUqer

ZINISTER

Cost me $300. But, the Tribe has some pitchers down the stretch. They will get their bullpen in order when Miller comes back. Tribe has a team that could get back to the series, if injuries don't bite them. Some of their success comes from the fact they don't lose many games against losing teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Look into the under in stl 2marro. Clevinger gonna put on a strikeout clinic vs our bats. Cards pen is starting to round into form so while gant prob won’t go deep on short rest I think the pen will keep tribe in Check as they also losing the dh.. prefer knowing ump but really like under and will prob sell it down to u8 at plus money as I think 4 be plenty for the winning side..

ZINISTER

Clevinger has been a big surprise. I figured him to be a 5th. He is looking more and more like a 2-3. The company he is keeping is helping this kid out big time. Rumors swirling that the kid that pitched yesterday Plutko is trade bait. I'm with ya on the UNDER. GL

ZINISTER

good one Bank! Looks like the same tonight. Think your Cards are going to sweep us. I'm not betting against Kluber tonight. But, he did have a really weird outing 2 starts ago. He was pulled early. In his next start he faced a weak line-up and looked like Kluber. I think the UNDER is the obvious choice tonight. It looks to good to be true. That scares me. Cleveland hitters struggle against good pitching. They look for a couple long balls and hope Kluber hangs on to the lead. GL