Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

I received a 5 Euro Bonus gift with B365, ML and RL picks for tonight's 6 games.

My leans for tonight are as following:
    Arizona ML, Nationals -1.5, Cubs -1.5, Angels ML, Brewers ML, Giants ML

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Stay away from AZ - I just shut that shit down. Bet Pittsburgh if anything on that game.

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Stay away from AZ - I just shut that shit down. Bet Pittsburgh if anything on that game.
    Open line gap between these two was not so wide. Pirates now listed -116 (Pinnacle) and -114 (5Dime). Opener was PIT -109 so not much movement there.

ARI won 8 of their past 12 including 2 of 3 vs PIT when they played at Chase Field.

Both pichters tonight (Nova vs Reds) and (Godley vs Mets) faced poor teams in CIN and NYM both with wins.

Pittsburgh though have won 4 of 6 after unscripted day offs. Arizona last won two in a row vs PIT but before that PIT had won 6 in a row.

Blackballer

Would be a rare situation to see Scherzer losing for the 3rd straight game. If the trend is our friend than he should get the job done tonight vs Baltimore's line-up. Some of the Orioles hitters don't look good when facing Scherzer especially Machado and Trumbo but Jones has not bad # against him. Gausman pitched decent in his last 2 games but got no run-support, having Scherzer on the mound for Washington tonight it's hard for me to see Baltimore putting up big numbers on the scoreboard tonight vs Max Scherzer.

I go with Washington ML or for buck for the money Nationals -1.5 on the run line.
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave Blackballer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.