Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Yes...The Rockies Bullpen strikes again...

Mu ha ha ha ha ha
    I’m sorry, here on the east coast it says the mets lost.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

Yes...The METS Bullpen strikes again...
    Mu ha ha ha ha ha
    Mu ha ha ha ha ha

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Yes...The Rockies Bullpen strikes again...

Mu ha ha ha ha ha
    Hopefully never here from this fkin idiot again.Fkin guy hasnt won a game in a week then acts like a fkin jackass when 1 of his teams are up by a run in the 5th inning when he says he only bets 5 bucks a game. Its wishful thinking though im sure he will have 5 threads started by noon.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

I'll refer everyone to my bad news for everyone thread to get explanations on the 0 4 3 night last night..

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

I'll refer everyone to my bad news for everyone thread to get explanations on the 0 4 3 night last night..
    Don't sweat the criticism, have some fun and keep posting. There are no real professionals here just people, whether you bet $5 or $500 doesn't matter, no one picks winners all of the time and if you do, then great, but at least you have the cajones to post your picks. Post away, no one has to bet what you post, and if they don't like your picks, well they have the option to pick the other side. I have enjoyed your posts and will keep reading them. 😎

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    Don't sweat the criticism, have some fun and keep posting. There are no real professionals here just people, whether you bet $5 or $500 doesn't matter, no one picks winners all of the time and if you do, then great, but at least you have the cajones to post your picks. Post away, no one has to bet what you post, and if they don't like your picks, well they have the option to pick the other side. I have enjoyed your posts and will keep reading them. 😎
    El terribles wife finally chimed in!! Nice to meet you mrs terrible.

First 12