ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Yankees/Red Sox OWNS MLB again ?

Why? Both totally rebuilt there teams

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Their not there teams.. Spelling Nazi here. ...

Seattle Mariners may have a say in this thread.. Tough at home just beat up a good Angels team..

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Their not there teams.. Spelling Nazi here. ...

Seattle Mariners may have a say in this thread.. Tough at home just beat up a good Angels team..
    Jibbs Seattle won’t even win the AL WEST fella

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Jibbs Seattle won’t even win the AL WEST fella
    Fella I'd bet they do.. Bats are live this year.. TT Overs hitting like clock work when at home.. Sharing gambling gems here..

Seattle Last 4..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jun 14 vs Boston 7:10 PM PDT
    NESN, RTNW
    un 10 @ Tampa Bay W 5 - 4
    Jun 11 vs LA Angels W 5 - 3
    Jun 12 vs LA Angels W 6 - 3
    Jun 13 vs LA Angels W 8 - 6

ikid2groove415

Fella I'd bet they do.. Bats are live this year.. TT Overs hitting like clock work when at home.. Sharing gambling gems here..

Seattle Last 4..

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Jun 14 vs Boston 7:10 PM PDT
    NESN, RTNW
    un 10 @ Tampa Bay W 5 - 4
    Jun 11 vs LA Angels W 5 - 3
    Jun 12 vs LA Angels W 6 - 3
    Jun 13 vs LA Angels W 8 - 6
    Paxton cy young candidate- Astro too loaded tho

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Seattle has a good pen too, they certainly be in running for a wild card at the very least. Their starting pitching is kinda shaky tho.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seattle has a good pen too, they certainly be in running for a wild card at the very least. Their starting pitching is kinda shaky tho.
    Pitching is a little shaky but holding up.. Bankers you're a legit capper in MLB.. I do respect your posts..

Oh and to the Kiddo post reply - Houston is live.. Can't argue that.. I'm liking this Seattle team this year though especially when they play at home, they battle hard.... We'll see?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-13-18 at 08:25 PM.

ikid2groove415

Well this thread was for the appreciation of the Red Sox and Yankees being on TOP AGAIN

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Well this thread was for the appreciation of the Red Sox and Yankees being on TOP AGAIN
    I like Boston alot.. Yanks coming on..

Thread restored.. Have fun...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pitching is a little shaky but holding up.. Bankers you're a legit capper in MLB.. I do respect your posts..

Oh and to the Kiddo post reply - Houston is live.. Can't argue that.. I'm liking this Seattle team this year though especially when they play at home, they battle hard.... We'll see?
    Appreciate it buddy, it definitely my best sport but gotta get as much in as I can before the asb, hate those 1st couple weeks after the break and then by time we get into August lines are not nearly as generous. I’ll still play a lot of totals but far fewer sides from that point on.,

Far as Seattle the way the game being played these days, especially in post season I think I’d prefer a strong pen to starters in a way. Stros gonna have to make a move or 2 to help solidify that pen imo, i don’t think as constructed I like their chances even with what I think the best/certainly deepest starting rotation, they have the shakiest pen of the current al teams that contenders imo.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Appreciate it buddy, it definitely my best sport but gotta get as much in as I can before the asb, hate those 1st couple weeks after the break and then by time we get into August lines are not nearly as generous. I’ll still play a lot of totals but far fewer sides from that point on.,

Far as Seattle the way the game being played these days, especially in post season I think I’d prefer a strong pen to starters in a way. Stros gonna have to make a move or 2 to help solidify that pen imo, i don’t think as constructed I like their chances even with what I think the best/certainly deepest starting rotation, they have the shakiest pen of the current al teams that contenders imo.
    Yup MLB has always been my best gambling sport also.. I love this time of year..