chasincoin954
    chasincoin954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Red Sox

Line does not make sense but I don't care. Moookie betts back in line up and machado is out..

Against Bundy i'm Dying with the Red SOx in this spot. KNuckle baller or not .. lets up this coin ladies!!

Redsox (-125) 5 units

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Honestly think manny being out gave line more value for O’s than it will actually hurt their chances as I don’t think machado has good numbers vs knucklers. Certainly not saying I like Balty cause hate that team this year, just wouldn’t base anything off machado sitting.., Betts being back should def pump some life into sox even if he is rusty at plate. You seem to be in minority round here on this one which never a bad thing!!! Gl

Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 575

Red Sox can't even score against Baltimore after 5 innings!? Are they f**king kidding me?? Alright I get it Bundy is pitching but we talk about the Orioles at Camden Yard here. Benitendi not in the lead off spot, that man had 2 hits immediately in the first 2 PA today let him play lead off FCS!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Red Sox can't even score against Baltimore after 5 innings!? Are they f**king kidding me?? Alright I get it Bundy is pitching but we talk about the Orioles at Camden Yard here. Benitendi not in the lead off spot, that man had 2 hits immediately in the first 2 PA today let him play lead off FCS!
    Umm, they have one of best players in baseball in betts they like to lead off. Can’t raally fault them for that!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

This is a nightmare. I cannot believe they are this bad against Bundy either . His best game was against the Mets who basically suck. The only good spot is Wright has held them so far too . But i do not like how this is going so far.

chasincoin954

Red Sox ....We are running it back with the Red Sox again boys. They are the one of the best IF NOT the BEST at crushing Rightys.

Red Sox -1 @ (-140) 2 units

Parlay Redsox and Astros @ (+165 ) 2 units

Lets get that coin ladies. BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Gl cc.

chasincoin954

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Gl cc.
    TY my dude

chasincoin954

Quote Originally Posted by chasincoin954 View Post
    Red Sox ....We are running it back with the Red Sox again boys. They are the one of the best IF NOT the BEST at crushing Rightys.

Red Sox -1 @ (-140) 2 units

Parlay Redsox and Astros @ (+165 ) 2 units

Lets get that coin ladies. BOL
    Another 4 units on the day guys.. RedSox were the easiest pick on the card. Hope yall tailed . I like making people coin as much as making myself coin.