LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

With Mookie back, this is probably the only pitching matchup these teams could possibly have where model would favor O's.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yes, Baltimore still favored slightly at 51% (-104).

So to summarize. no Machado drops Baltimore by 2% and adding Betts raises Boston by 1%. Smaller effect because previous Benintendi-Bogarts batting 1-2 was still fine.

Ultimately this line is still all about the pitching matchup.
    They going to be able to get the game in? Looks like rain up there

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Arizona with pitching edge but line seems pretty tight as I get D-Backs 60% (-150) and 7.3.

FYI. roof is closed.
    Thanks Boss !

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Actually think in this particular game machado being out adds more to price than takes away from O’s chances considering he isn’t one the guys who has had success vs the sox knuckler. I’ve long since giving up trying to win with Balty this year, taken way too many losses backing these scrubs. Worst part is the games I have bet them I did a good job identifying them getting a good performance from the starter, unfortunately when that has happened the offense been a no show and pen been weak. Fukk that team!! Lol, gl yo ya’ll tho..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Well the knuckle baller is doing his job thus far for the Sox.. Bundy pitching a gem also...

Still stuck on zero's after 5 innings.. Something gonna give soon...

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boston-...les-380611101/

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well the knuckle baller is doing his job thus far for the Sox.. Bundy pitching a gem also...

Still stuck on zero's after 5 innings.. Something gonna give soon...

Pretty much every loss I’ve took w O’s this year I did pretty good job of identifying when their starter would be good, problem was just like this game the offense a no show. If they play true to form in games I’ve lost on them the starter will get in trouble in 7th then pen will allow few runs and they lose low scoring game late.. maybe it be different since I didn’t mess with it! Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Pretty much every loss I’ve took w O’s this year I did pretty good job of identifying when their starter would be good, problem was just like this game the offense a no show. If they play true to form in games I’ve lost on them the starter will get in trouble in 7th then pen will allow few runs and they lose low scoring game late.. maybe it be different since I didn’t mess with it! Lol
    Anyone's game right now.. Boston has been a little stagnant with their bats lately.. That's showing in this game.. May come down to the bullpen which should favor the Sox.. We'll see????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Knuckle baller giving up walks now in the 7th.. Need to go to the pen now with bases loaded I think.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

11 innings and still going in the Boston/O's game.. Geeez... Should have took the under ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My thoughts exactly.. Red Sox have dominated the O's recently as well.. I'm surprised the odds are close to even as well for this game..

Granted the Red Sox are not playing their best ball right now they should still handle these O's today and be heavily favored IMO...

It's a square bet though, odds are suspicious, something could give and LT Profits could have the last laugh on us all.. Still my money is on the Red Sox today. O's coming off a long road trip, back home now, came in late last night flying back from Toronto - but that just means the players probably ate like kings, banged their gf's and wives and probably will be weak in the legs and a little groggy today..

Boston coming off a loss should be hungry to get this win today going on the road now.... Redsox not a bad road team either at 21-11 on the year.. O's at just 10-18 at home are simply not that impressive..

$216.00 $200.00 Pending 6/11/18 7:05pm MLB Baseball 909 Boston Red Sox -108* vs Baltimore Orioles (S Wright - R must Start D Bundy - R must Start)
    Cash it.. Came down to bullpens and the RED SOX won that battle... LT Profits was not wrong with his starting pitching call with Bundy.. That dude pitched his ass off.. The Knuckle baller Wright carried over from his last start also..

Good teams find ways to win and losing teams find ways to lose.. That's what it came down to tonight..

$216.00 $200.00 Win 6/11/18 7:05pm MLB Baseball 909 Boston Red Sox -108* vs Baltimore Orioles (S Wright - R must Start D Bundy - R must Start)

chasincoin954
    chasincoin954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

Cash it.. Came down to bullpens and the RED SOX won that battle... LT Profits was not wrong with his starting pitching call with Bundy.. That dude pitched his ass off.. The Knuckle baller Wright carried over from his last start also..

Good teams find ways to win and losing teams find ways to lose.. That's what it came down to tonight..

$216.00 $200.00 Win 6/11/18 7:05pm MLB Baseball 909 Boston Red Sox -108* vs Baltimore Orioles (S Wright - R must Start D Bundy - R must Start)
    nice sir!.. I cashed it as well

First 12