chasincoin954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

cardinals are the worst unreliable Piece of shit team in baseball

title says it all..

Go penetrate urself 2thebank... I accept ur challenge

chasincoin954

bunch of clueless guys trying to beat the market .. LMAO. NONE OF YOU FOOLS GONNA BEAT THE MARKET.. BUNCH OF BROKE DUDES IMO.. 2DABANK DOESNT HAVE 3K IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT GUARANTEED. STEP TO THE PLATE CHUMP . im CALLLIN U OUT FAGGGOT .

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

horrible from what Ive been seeing lately and I dont really follow it but theyve been big favs lately and losing. no reason to ever bet favs in this sport

chasincoin954

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    horrible from what Ive been seeing lately and I dont really follow it but theyve been big favs lately and losing. no reason to ever bet favs in this sport
    yes i agree

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

They have only lost 3 games in a row 3 times this season. Chasers are cashing tickets.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol marlins still scoring, cards -210 lol 11-3 dont think theyre done yet

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

All title says is what we already know, just another nobody pussy mad he laid -200 on MLB game like a clueless newb!!

trust me kid, you just another in a long line of many who have come and gone who are too lazy to get attention the right way by adding things of value but instead wanna say mine or other solid posters names to garner attention, so pathetic!!!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-07-18 at 01:35 AM.

2daBank

Or what title says is some clown laid -200 on cards and lost. Anyone w a clue bout succeeded at this sport kmows you don't bet -200 favs.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dont say that about banks team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dont say that about banks team
    Hell I don't care what he says bout cards. I'd be pissed too if I was dumb enough to lay -200 on my inconsistent ass team!! Lol.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

cardinals have been horrible lately but he doesnt have to do you like this lol jeez

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    cardinals have been horrible lately but he doesnt have to do you like this lol jeez
    I don't care bout talking trash on cards. They piss me off all the time, just as a fan tho, you know I hardly ever bet favs in this sport and never more than -140ish and that rare. Just pathetic another newb bitch is too lazy to earn recognition the right way. Instead just another lazy pussy who thinks putting my name in his mouth with garner attention. We need more new guys who can actually make worthwhile post that contribute something instead this type trash that a dime a dozen.

2daBank

Let's try this, we can talk bout the thu day game in effort to have post worth talking bout instead of nonsense. I prob won't be able to respond but I'll write what I think and see what ya'll think when I get a chance.

1st and foremost I believe Mikolas will slice and dice the fish and put a end to all those runs. He should go 6+ prob 7 and I think 2er incredibly reasonable and it could be better. Hicks and Norris havnt pitched this series so perfectly reasonable to think it be Mikolas to hicks whether that 7-8 or just 8th. Then bud in 9th. That been a formula that holds teams down and fish bats have no business s scoring on cards staff again..

Offensively I have no clue what we will get from cards against a guy they should cream but havnt seen (actually seeing conflicting reports on who starting but carfs havnt seen either). At least there little MLB film on these kids, it the guys w no film who really bother cards offense so there hope of runs. Marlins team total under I think a must. I have too big of range of numbers for cards here. Think i will put ml in parlay and most likely lay the -1.5.

chasincoin954

had cards in multiple parlays that ****** me outta alot of money. Trash team IMO

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ed...z09/r/2787130/

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/db...T09/r/2787130/

chasincoin954

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don't care bout talking trash on cards. They piss me off all the time, just as a fan tho, you know I hardly ever bet favs in this sport and never more than -140ish and that rare. Just pathetic another newb bitch is too lazy to earn recognition the right way. Instead just another lazy pussy who thinks putting my name in his mouth with garner attention. We need more new guys who can actually make worthwhile post that contribute something instead this type trash that a dime a dozen.
    pathetic bitch? wtf is your problem? you think your God or something?? i have't seen you do anything here let alone pick winners. All you do is bitch and moan about the new poster calling out your terrible takes. Don't quit your day job guy. BOL

2daBank

Let's try this, we can talk bout the thu day game in effort to have post worth talking bout instead of nonsense. I prob won't be able to respond but I'll write what I think and see what ya'll think when I get a chance.

1st and foremost I believe Mikolas will slice and dice the fish and put a end to all those runs. He should go 6+ prob 7 and I think 2er incredibly reasonable and it could be better. Hicks and Norris havnt pitched this series so perfectly reasonable to think it be Mikolas to hicks whether that 7-8 or just 8th. Then bud in 9th. That been a formula that holds teams down and fish bats have no business s scoring on cards staff again..

Offensively I have no clue what we will get from cards against a guy they should cream but havnt seen (actually seeing conflicting reports on who starting but carfs havnt seen either). At least there little MLB film on these kids, it the guys w no film who really bother cards offense so there hope of runs. Marlins team total under I think a must. I have too big of range of numbers for cards here. Think i will put ml in parlay and most likely lay the -1.5.
    And that is how you handicap a game son. Mikolas, hicks, Norris. 2er or less. Marlins team total under and cards rl: your welcome

chasincoin954

And that is how you handicap a game son. Mikolas, hicks, Norris. 2er or less. Marlins team total under and cards rl: your welcome
    did you post this before the game??

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chasincoin954 View Post
    did you post this before the game??
    of course I did, what kind of jekoff brings things up after that fact?

chasincoin954

of course I did, what kind of jekoff brings things up after that fact?
    whatever bro.. I hit on the Reds so i'm content.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chasincoin954 View Post
    whatever bro.. I hit on the Reds so i'm content.
    Good job, I only played over in that game but don't believe I posted. Get really busy during the week w my job at times.

chasincoin954

Anyone like the redbirds today? Weaver seems better than his numbers show.. Harvey a gas can . hmmm decisions.

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

Need 2dabanks thoughts before I play.

chasincoin954

Quote Originally Posted by Big John Studd View Post
    Need 2dabanks thoughts before I play.
    where is the oracle ?