1 MLB Side Friday

Phillies +111 (5 Dimes)

YTD: 144-143-9, +18.59

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

2 MLB Plays Friday

2 MLB Plays Friday

Marlins / Braves UNDER 9 -110 (Heritage)
    Phillies +111 (5 Dimes)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why in the fukk are my cardinals favs tonight??

I've never been one these tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts, I have always believed in capping the games, trusting my methods/process, and playing where I see value.
    I'm not into attempting to "read" anything into lines or any such thing, I'm not 1 to tell others my way any better than theirs and never will.

That all being said if there was ever a "fishy" line that screamed "trap" (or whatever guys want to call it) this has to be it!! In all seriousness even the juice lovers that have never seen a MLB fav they didn't like are gonna eat this line up!!! typical surface stats/numbers easily point phils. Digging deeper into my process there still little to nothing that says cards should be favs here, I have number damn near completely flipped which typically leads me to a play obviously, but most the time perception of teams doesn't point exactly the same direction!!!

Something just feels wrong here imo.. obviously nothing I'm saying means in slightest phils have to or are going to win, I have their chances just slightly better than 50/50. I just don't understand cards being lined where I have Phillies chances?!???!!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why in the fukk are my cardinals favs tonight??

I've never been one these tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts, I have always believed in capping the games, trusting my methods/process, and playing where I see value.
    I'm not into attempting to "read" anything into lines or any such thing, I'm not 1 to tell others my way any better than theirs and never will.

That all being said if there was ever a "fishy" line that screamed "trap" (or whatever guys want to call it) this has to be it!! In all seriousness even the juice lovers that have never seen a MLB fav they didn't like are gonna eat this line up!!! typical surface stats/numbers easily point phils. Digging deeper into my process there still little to nothing that says cards should be favs here, I have number damn near completely flipped which typically leads me to a play obviously, but most the time perception of teams doesn't point exactly the same direction!!!

Something just feels wrong here imo.. obviously nothing I'm saying means in slightest phils have to or are going to win, I have their chances just slightly better than 50/50. I just don't understand cards being lined where I have Phillies chances?!???!!
    Home field + perception. Cards are short home fave though, which would line up with truly neutral "50/50".

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Home field + perception. Cards are short home fave though, which would line up with truly neutral "50/50".
    Obviously I totally agree w you playing Phils. Game just has a weird feel to me for whatever reason.. If it wasn't for the reds cards are not even a .500 team. Wacha surface stats are nice but he sporting worst k/bb ratio of his career, by far biggest hard hit ball percentage of his career. Then there cards offense which is nothing short of freaking putrid!! Carpenter and fowler are absolute black holes in top/middle of order, ozuna been disappointing, if it wasn't for Pham they would never score any runs!!! The only real plus I saw for cards is this ump Rackley has always had some home team lean and this year he been especially homerific!!!

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The only real plus I saw for cards is this ump Rackley has always had some home team lean and this year he been especially homerific!!!
    Uncanny!

Home All-Time: 95-59, +18.70u, +12.1% ROI
    Home 2018: 7-0, +5.59u, +79.8% ROI

Just not sure I would trust Umps H/A records as much as I would trust OV/UN records, as Sides could be pure luck while OV/UN ties to Ump's strike zone.

2daBank

Uncanny!

Home All-Time: 95-59, +18.70u, +12.1% ROI
    Home 2018: 7-0, +5.59u, +79.8% ROI

Just not sure I would trust Umps H/A records as much as I would trust OV/UN records, as Sides could be pure luck while OV/UN ties to Ump's strike zone.
    Yea could def be luck, randomness, whatever. Just found it pretty crazy when I looked!!

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Good luck today, LT!

What are we showing for my Tigers tonight, I'm liking them as dogs again...

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Good luck today, LT!

What are we showing for my Tigers tonight, I'm liking them as dogs again...
    I don't like them at all, Seattle 64% (-178)

LT Profits

1 MLB Addition

3 MLB Plays Friday

Athletics +109 (Heritage)
    Phillies +111 (5 Dimes)

hit_me90
    hit_me90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4389

2 MLB Plays Friday

Phillies +111 (5 Dimes)
    LT can you pls tell me what the model has for Braves and mets game on total. thank you very much

LT Profits

NO ACTION on Braves Under (2nd straight day) due to pitching change.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by hit_me90 View Post
    LT can you pls tell me what the model has for Braves and mets game on total. thank you very much
    Mets is 7.1 so nothing to see with consensus total of 7.

LT Profits

After subbing in Wisler, I get 9.3 for Braves.

hit_me90

thank you for your help LT

LT Profits

1 Last MLB Addition

3 MLB Plays Friday

Athletics +109 (Heritage)
    Orioles +144 (Heritage)
    Phillies +111 (5 Dimes)

hit_me90

Good morning LT, if you can pls tell me the total you get for clevland and houston. ty very much

LT Profits

Good morning LT, if you can pls tell me the total you get for clevland and houston. ty very much
    See Saturday thread.