EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/14

Split last night. Perhaps I need to start betting some runlines. KC and Texas kept it close but not enough to cash. Got 3 today. Look a lot like yesterday:

Cincinnati +162.....I just think that the Mets aren't very good right now. Belisle doesn't exactly make me warm and fuzzy inside but I think this line is a bit inflated. Glavine has struggled recently so I'll take a gander that the Reds can keep their bats going after an 8 run output last night. 1 unit to win 1.62 units.

Kansas City +190.....Again, a bit of a Cleveland fade here. CC is tough but Meche pitched real well early in the season and has had a full week between starts. I'll roll the dice thinking that this layoff will be good for Meche. I do think CC does better when he has consistent work (he did pitch in the All-Star Game) but I think the price combined with a probable good start by Meche keeps the Royals in the conversation in the 9th inning again tonight. 1 unit to win 1.9 units.

Texas +190.....This may be my gullible pick of the night. Loe has been good recently; Lackey has had some inconsistencies at home this year so the price is enticing. However, I'm starting to notice in some of the betting stats that the public is starting to notice that Texas is playing better. That always makes me a little uneasy. But I'll go ahead and play Loe thinking he can keep the Angels down. We just need the Rangers to rattle the bats a little. 1 unit to win 1.9 units.

Good luck to everyone.

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't play it at all Ebone, but I disagree with you on your K.C. play today. The Tribe's home winning % is nothing to bet against this year, especially against this team.

GL today bud

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

I had two leans last night as they looked to open at EVEN money, but today they seem to creep up to -105 each, or more.

Those teams were the White Sox and Athletics. So I will just pass on today, and enjoy the day.

Good luck today E.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ebone- Like the Rangers too! Good luck with the rest!