area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday games

I like the yankees at -200 and nationals at +152.. Does anybody else like these picks for Saturday?? I'm also thinkin braves and cubs maybe...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Sorry a51s. I have no opinions on those games you listed.

I have leans on the Athletics and White Sox for Saturday. Would like to see plus money on them. If not, I will take the day off.

On a side note, I don't recall seeing a Steve around Area51.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Area 51- I was going to take the Yanks today, I didn't because of all the juice! -200 is way too risky IMO. They should win, might not. I decided to go with the Over on that BrewCrew game. Good luck bro!

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have SF ML Hou. ML and SF over...

Area 51 you are old news... things have been moved to new locations and you are a smoke screen for the public...

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Nationals pick, I think it's the right side and I think there's solid value there. Florida should be a favorite but not by that much IMO. But the Yankee game is very very problematic. That is a huge line to be laying on the road with such a bad road bet overall as the Yankees. Sonnanstine can hold his own at times, and if he does tonight, this could be a dogfight. I think at this line, I like TB.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

yankees win!! was worried in the bottom 1st when wang gave up 3 runs but they came back strong. congrats to all the people who bet on the yanks!!