sihpmem
    sihpmem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd79 View Post
    Don’t worry about me. U don’t know sh$t
    But I do! Just walk away. Don’t let pride get in the way and what ever loyalty you feel to your neighbor. He has sunk you and will continue to do so. Don’t live way in the past, he and you by following have lost thousands upon thousands

You can do it , we are here for you

Lloyd79
    Lloyd79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7017

Quote Originally Posted by sihpmem View Post
    But I do! Just walk away. Don’t let pride get in the way and what ever loyalty you feel to your neighbor. He has sunk you and will continue to do so. Don’t live way in the past, he and you by following have lost thousands upon thousands

You can do it , we are here for you
    F$ck u.

sihpmem

F$ck u.
    Pulling for you son. Your better than this. Walk away. He is a proven loser. Never a winning year at any site. You got this, know one will make fun of you again if you leave this loser. There are safe places to go where he can’t

Bobo555
    Bobo555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Pulling for you son. Your better than this. Walk away. He is a proven loser. Never a winning year at any site. You got this, know one will make fun of you again if you leave this loser. There are safe places to go where he can’t
    He won't go, he's too invested in PW, he will eventually have a winner right??? Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while, right???
    Well maybe not!

Lloyd79

U walk away. Adios.

Bobo555
    Bobo555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Heading out for the draft. Let’s get this.
    Must no allowed to be out late, must be pass your bedtime.. Going out to the draft, my ass!!!!
    He's out for the draft but posting dumb stuff like, putz, f$ck face, etc.... Yea out for the draft, you helping PW, by capping incoming draft picks, God knows his football capping sucks too!!!

Hahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!!

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo555 View Post
    Must no allowed to be out late, must be pass your bedtime.. Going out to the draft, my ass!!!!
    He's out for the draft but posting dumb stuff like, putz, f$ck face, etc.... Yea out for the draft, you helping PW, by capping incoming draft picks, God knows his football capping sucks too!!!

Yawn

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo555 View Post

I have a cell dipsh$t

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I have a cell dipsh$t
    It been 20 years since someone bragged about having a "cell", lmfao.

Is it a old flip phone or did mommy spring to get ya a smartphone like the rest of society? Tell us the truth, you on your mommies plan or did you get your "cell" (rest of civilization just call them "phones" FYI) when Obama started that "free phones for poor losers" initiative? Maybe instead of acting like disrespectful twats saying my name constantly you and your best buddy could thank us all for paying taxes to foot the bill for your "cells"!

Ya'll clowns shouldn't worry bout me so much, kinda weird how often you idiots think about me in a day. Grown folks have lives other than posting on a gambling forum and I promise when I have the time looking at this losers thread is never a priority, if you government welfare phone having losers would find something better to do other than mention me to try and garner the attention/notoriety you will never achieve you would never see me in these worthless threads again.

Just think, if you morons spent half the time learning how to cap these games you waste thinking bout me it possible you wouldn't be so damn pathetic at it!!

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It been 20 years since someone bragged about having a "cell", lmfao.

Is it a old flip phone or did mommy spring to get ya a smartphone like the rest of society? Tell us the truth, you on your mommies plan or did you get your "cell" (rest of civilization just call them "phones" FYI) when Obama started that "free phones for poor losers" initiative? Maybe instead of acting like disrespectful twats saying my name constantly you and your best buddy could thank us all for paying taxes to foot the bill for your "cells"!

Ya'll clowns shouldn't worry bout me so much, kinda weird how often you idiots think about me in a day. Grown folks have lives other than posting on a gambling forum and I promise when I have the time looking at this losers thread is never a priority, if you government welfare phone having losers would find something better to do other than mention me to try and garner the attention/notoriety you will never achieve you would never see me in these worthless threads again.

Just think, if you morons spent half the time learning how to cap these games you waste thinking bout me it possible you wouldn't be so damn pathetic at it!!
    Hey. You just got off a double? Slicing deli all day buddy. Glad to see you back

2daBank

Hey. You just got off a double? Slicing deli all day buddy. Glad to see you back
    You not my buddy, you not anybody. I know it makes you "glad" to think about other men and their meat. Pathetic some piece of shit with a Obama phone for unproductive trash has the nerve to insult anyone's career.

Really wish you pussies would learn to keep other guys out your mouths cause this not even fun anymore as you not even smart enough to come up with anything other than making up a pretend job for me like your pretend bets. How low does ones IQ have to be when they can't even troll with any humor? Almost as pathetic as insulting another's profession when you don't have one of your own. Let me know when you finally get through puberty.

sihpmem

It’s a new day! Step away from that loser

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

It’s a new day! Step away from that loser
    Nah the thread is done. Multiple accounts aren't permitted here so people will have to go find Dr Shrinker and his various other names somewhere else.

sihpmem

Yea, prob come back as RoosteronLLchin

Lloyd79

You not my buddy, you not anybody. I know it makes you "glad" to think about other men and their meat. Pathetic some piece of shit with a Obama phone for unproductive trash has the nerve to insult anyone's career.

Really wish you pussies would learn to keep other guys out your mouths cause this not even fun anymore as you not even smart enough to come up with anything other than making up a pretend job for me like your pretend bets. How low does ones IQ have to be when they can't even troll with any humor? Almost as pathetic as insulting another's profession when you don't have one of your own. Let me know when you finally get through puberty.
    Go slice more salami

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Nah the thread is done. Multiple accounts aren't permitted here so people will have to go find Dr Shrinker and his various other names somewhere else.
    You should check Bobo id.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

He got banned at the same time. We're not perfect and for all I know you're a ghost and multi accounting... but eventually somehow, some way it always comes out. People either can't help themselves or they stuff up another way. That's why unless I know for a fact they're scamming SBR I'm ok with allowing them to eventually hang themselves because seriously, there is no ghost that isn't transparent to most if not all long timers here

sihpmem

I’m sure you will still get text from PW and play his losers. Good luck with it. Must like the way he crows

Lloyd79

I’m sure you will still get text from PW and play his losers. Good luck with it. Must like the way he crows
    You are nothing but trouble.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    He got banned at the same time. We're not perfect and for all I know you're a ghost and multi accounting... but eventually somehow, some way it always comes out. People either can't help themselves or they stuff up another way. That's why unless I know for a fact they're scamming SBR I'm ok with allowing them to eventually hang themselves because seriously, there is no ghost that isn't transparent to most if not all long timers here
    Until ya'll get to it I'll happily continue outing the trash for what they are. I don't take kindly to the mental midgets of the world trying to infect my favorite subforums where this bs ain't welcome!!

Great thing bout SBR (other than you of course ) is that you can get more than your fill of gossipy shit talking garbage in PT while at same time other than occational morons we gotta expose, the sub-forums full of good peeps and solid cappers who want nothing more than to be able to discuss this thing we do in a respectful manner without wanna be touts, 12 year olds, and whatever loyd is clogging up front page with worthless nonsense while contributing nothing.

Great job putting a end to these losers Shari and anyone else that helped take out the trash. We all greatful!!

2daBank

You are nothing but trouble.
    And you just nothing.

Lloyd79

And you just nothing.
    Hey. How was work last night? I hope you didn't slice your finger cutting that pound of Swiss a cheese

you are are a joke. 52k posts of nothin in 9 years. You need to get out some. Even after working behind the counter.

Lloyd79

Until ya'll get to it I'll happily continue outing the trash for what they are. I don't take kindly to the mental midgets of the world trying to infect my favorite subforums where this bs ain't welcome!!

Great thing bout SBR (other than you of course ) is that you can get more than your fill of gossipy shit talking garbage in PT while at same time other than occational morons we gotta expose, the sub-forums full of good peeps and solid cappers who want nothing more than to be able to discuss this thing we do in a respectful manner without wanna be touts, 12 year olds, and whatever loyd is clogging up front page with worthless nonsense while contributing nothing.

Great job putting a end to these losers Shari and anyone else that helped take out the trash. We all greatful!!
    geeze. Can you kiss ass any more?

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Banned again, that took a month. Back to the private forum.

BeerCanThick
    BeerCanThick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

mongoLloyd, what's the next forum for you two lovebirds? back to the rX? i see you're a pariah there too.

First 12