trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Tuesday Fats: Astros -1, Royals ml, Nats ml, LAD -1.5

Yesterday went 2-1 with winners in Balty and Giants, LAD failed to cover the run line.

Hou -1 -109: this is just as much a play on Morton, who apparently visits the same doctor as Barry Bonds as it is a fade of Ohtani. The 2 times Ohtani faced elite hitting teams he has been raked, Rockies in spring training and Bosox just last weeek. One concern I have is LAA seems to find their mojo on the road while Houston maybe getting too relaxed at home as well. I think Astro hitters will be wide eyed though to face the Japanese phenom.

Royals +128: just liking the way Ian Kennedy has been throwing and Davies nothing special to be laying chalk on the road. Royals obvoiusly really really bad but heating the bats up recently, esp moustakas. Homecoming for Lorenzo Cain so may look to cash a player prop or 2 on him. This is probably bet I’m most uncomfortable with tonight.

Was -112: Roark peripherals honestly aren’t that bad, I think San Fran got their win after arriving at home and might have some trouble with Roark cutters. Nats have a heavier righty lineup with Murphy out and were able to tag up better lefties in LA this past weekend.

LAD -1.5 -120: took a loss yesterday on LAD but I like this spot even more tonight. Facing a lefty who is sooo much worse and Maeada off speed stuff will give Marlins problems.

trobin31

FYI, I would have pounded PITT -1 at home but looks bad weather and I don’t mess with bad weather games unless it’s an under. Which I certainly wouldn’t mess with Jordan Zimmerman and an under these days. That guy is almost on the level with Chris Tillman.

trobin31

Last minute add:

oak/Tex over 10 -110

long story short both pitchers are vulnerable against these particular lineups, umpire is ideal, wind not necessarily ideal but it’s hot as hell for this time of year