Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Rockies Tonite...better pitcher and better team

Gray bounces back like Carlos Martinez did earlier tonite!

Lets Do It

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agreed. Played 1st 5 -.5 and ml for game.

Fred The Hammer

3-0.....keep it going! Clayton Richard is a big-time fade to look for imo. He doesn't have much left.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    3-0.....keep it going! Clayton Richard is a big-time fade to look for imo. He doesn't have much left.
    He never really had all that much to begin with! Lol. Really only time he has success is when he gets ultra aggressive teams who roll over on bunch of his junk.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He never really had all that much to begin with! Lol. Really only time he has success is when he gets ultra aggressive teams who roll over on bunch of his junk.
    Yeah you're right. He sucks. Petco is a pitchers park and saves some guys. Chacin went to Milw and now he's batting practice. He was pretty good for SD out there.

Already bet tomorrow Rockies/Pads Over 7.5 -115 in a day game. Anderson vs Lucchesi....2 lefties that got rocked last time out

Reds +122 over Pirates.....Homer Bailey always pitches well against Pittsburgh. Both no-hitters are against them and he was good first time out vs the Nats. 6ip 1 earned is especially stellar against Washington

2daBank

I like that reds play too.

Think gotta be on muts as well getting 140ish with degrom.

Fred The Hammer

Will Myers on the DL too....prob the best hitter on the Pads and they don't have many

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Yeah you're right. He sucks. Petco is a pitchers park and saves some guys. Chacin went to Milw and now he's batting practice. He was pretty good for SD out there.

Already bet tomorrow Rockies/Pads Over 7.5 -115 in a day game. Anderson vs Lucchesi....2 lefties that got rocked last time out

Reds +122 over Pirates.....Homer Bailey always pitches well against Pittsburgh. Both no-hitters are against them and he was good first time out vs the Nats. 6ip 1 earned is especially stellar against Washington
    I didnt touch this game, but it doesnt seem like Petco is a pitchers park anymore. I could be off base here, but it seems like in the last year or 2, I lose like 80% of the unders I bet at Petco.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I didnt touch this game, but it doesnt seem like Petco is a pitchers park anymore. I could be off base here, but it seems like in the last year or 2, I lose like 80% of the unders I bet at Petco.

I think they did bring the fences in slightly? SD is 4-1 Over so far in this opening homestand.

2daBank

I think they did bring the fences in slightly? SD is 4-1 Over so far in this opening homestand.
    Yea think 10 or 15 feet few years back.

Fred The Hammer

Clayton Richard is a fade. Fister with Texas pitched well in the first game but he got bombed tonite by the A's. His era has went up from 4.19 to 4.64 to 4.88. He's washed up. Matt Moore is also with Texas now and he's horrible. They should be played against every time almost or the Over if both pitchers suck

I like fading scrub pitchers early because the teams sign them so they have to let them work thru it atleast thru May before they yank them out of the rotation. My Reds had Bronson Arroyo last year.....completely washed up piece of shit