Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

So I had Wash/Atl No Run in 1st

Pretty disgusting beat. Really doesnt get much worse.
    Max gives up a 2 out double to Freeman.....no biggie right......he induces Markakis to hit a 8 hopper to 2nd base.......ching ching......nope Difo boots about the most routine ball you could ever ask for......but Freeman was on the bases luckily, so he doesnt score. Alright, just gotta get Tucker....and gets ahead 1-2......bury a curve or change in the dirt, and inning over and we still cash....nope hanger, 3 run bomb.

HAHA....who we gonna pound next?

Looking4Winners
    Update your status
    Looking4Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7876

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Pretty disgusting beat. Really doesnt get much worse.
    Max gives up a 2 out double to Freeman.....no biggie right......he induces Markakis to hit a 8 hopper to 2nd base.......ching ching......nope Difo boots about the most routine ball you could ever ask for......but Freeman was on the bases luckily, so he doesnt score. Alright, just gotta get Tucker....and gets ahead 1-2......bury a curve or change in the dirt, and inning over and we still cash....nope hanger, 3 run bomb.

HAHA....who we gonna pound next?
    I was with ya Bro!! Not just that I also has Nats to score first. What happens top inning 2, you knew Nats were going to score and they did..

Regul8er
    Wordd

Brutal......frustrating when you see big leaguers kick a ball 9 out of 10 high schoolers make, especially when you have money on it.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

I laid off this one because of how bad Scherzer is in the first inning over his career. If you get a few minutes go check out his first inning stats, crazy stuff!

Regul8er
    Wordd

I have heard he's been bad......but the problem is he got himself a ground ball, that is supposed to end the inning. Sucks to give up 3 unearned in the 1st.

frankieunits2685

I have heard he's been bad......but the problem is he got himself a ground ball, that is supposed to end the inning. Sucks to give up 3 unearned in the 1st.
    oh yeah definitely I fell you man! That should've been a winner for you... I was just stating why I personally stayed away, that happened to me a few times last year with Scherzer.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Its all good.....thats the beauty of baseball. As long as you have a bankroll and bet within your means, there is like 10,000 more games, lol

I'll find my way to window....just a matter of time.

frankieunits2685

Its all good.....thats the beauty of baseball. As long as you have a bankroll and bet within your means, there is like 10,000 more games, lol

I'll find my way to window....just a matter of time.
    That's the best mentality to have, these 1st inning bets will get your adrenaline going lol.