2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

4-3 MLB discussion thread

Right off bat there no way im not playing cardinals at this price. Ya'll know I'm not much into being a homer but these prices to start season have put me on cards often. Also think under 9.5 is a really solid play. Not a fan of miller park unders but Anderson been excellent at this park, solid numbers bs cards, I think Flaherty is gonna be really good, and we have eddings behind the plate! Love the 9.5 as we can still cash in a game both teams reach 4..

If they get the game in at cincy over 9 where I'm looking. Scrubbies been boom or bust but today against this erratic kid I'd expect little more boom. Lester hasn't looked dominate in some time and when Hamilton gets on the bases he gets all in lesters head.

Still looking at card, look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and I'll post more as I make plays.

2daBank

Kicking myself for being late to party, is have killed to get dbags+1.5 at plus money. Tempted to play the ml but obviously don't love fading kershaw.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Kicking myself for being late to party, is have killed to get dbags+1.5 at plus money. Tempted to play the ml but obviously don't love fading kershaw.
    I like Sale & Verlander 1st 5 innings, but I know you hate juice.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I like Sale & Verlander 1st 5 innings, but I know you hate juice.
    Only way I'll really do anything over -150 is by 2 team parlaying.

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Right off bat there no way im not playing cardinals at this price. Ya'll know I'm not much into being a homer but these prices to start season have put me on cards often. Also think under 9.5 is a really solid play. Not a fan of miller park unders but Anderson been excellent at this park, solid numbers bs cards, I think Flaherty is gonna be really good, and we have eddings behind the plate! Love the 9.5 as we can still cash in a game both teams reach 4..
    If they get the game in at cincy over 9 where I'm looking. Scrubbies been boom or bust but today against this erratic kid I'd expect little more boom. Lester hasn't looked dominate in some time and when Hamilton gets on the bases he gets all in lesters head.

Still looking at card, look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts and I'll post more as I make plays.
    I have the same feeling about that Cincy game...... I'm on "yes score 1st inning"..... BOL buddy

bodyman
    bodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3424

liking birds again here bank, you've seen me hit it the past 2 days, I have confidence in Flaherty because of the spring he had. I'm gonna hit the ML and expect it to go under so I will be there with ya

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman View Post
    liking birds again here bank, you've seen me hit it the past 2 days, I have confidence in Flaherty because of the spring he had. I'm gonna hit the ML and expect it to go under so I will be there with ya
    Good things happen in 3's. bol bodyman.

jkw87
    jkw87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Play the cards

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Cincy cubs looking like ppd

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    Cincy cubs looking like ppd
    Fukkin killed me on draft kings had really good lineups going but had Hamilton and Bryant in lineup, still finished in the money but coulda cashed nice had they played.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman View Post
    I feel like books have us all wrong, we shouldn't have been dogs these last 2 imo and now 2marro they favs and watch they will lose. I'll be very tempted to be on milw if we close this one out.