bodyman
    bodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3424

Load Up Early & Often On Cardinals Sunday

Don't wanna sound like a homer, Redbirds have looked bad the first 2 games. Sunday is a rebound day our best pitcher is the grapefruit league is pitching and was lights out, idk why he's 3rd out to open the season but this is a game you better get early because the line will go up from the open -118. Grab that chedda while you can

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Hhmm, was really likings Mets here

michlafon15
    michlafon15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

I’m in

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals should give the pirates a good run for the basement

bodyman

BAM

Lloyd79
    Lloyd79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7017

Nice call

BestBoyMike
    BestBoyMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1365

Quote Originally Posted by bodyman View Post
    Don't wanna sound like a homer, Redbirds have looked bad the first 2 games. Sunday is a rebound day our best pitcher is the grapefruit league is pitching and was lights out, idk why he's 3rd out to open the season but this is a game you better get early because the line will go up from the open -118. Grab that chedda while you can
    I could'nt pull the trigger but it was a nice call. $$$

bodyman

once again not wanting to sound like a homer but, Today's cardinal lineup crushes zach davies to the tune of .350ba, Mikolas has a lot to prove back in the majors from japan. He did very well his last couple outings in the spring and has my confidence at plus money. This is a division game and the beer makers are riding high after their opening series sweep. They let their home fans down today and the underdog cardinals bring another winner home. Plus money on this one is a gimme if you want it
    Last edited by bodyman; 04-02-18 at 12:25 PM.

bodyman

don't forget to hit this early first pitch is 1pm cst, get some early money to play on the NCAA championship game tonight

bodyman

Late money rolling in on the beer makers, No need to worry

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    This is most ignorant statement maybe ever on a site loaded w ignorant statements!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by snider View Post
    Tell us more

bodyman

Pirates are 4-0 to start the season

bodyman

Cardinal Dubya, hope everyone got a little to parlay into a Villanova win tonight

2daBank

Cardinal Dubya, hope everyone got a little to parlay into a Villanova win tonight
    You like nova just to win or you believe they cover?? I have a hard time laying that number. Not to take anything from nova they a very good team but they kinda got a dream ride to this point playing all big-12 teams! Crazy that have won big-12 invitational! As we all know big-12 kinda known for choking in dance. Think big blue will present a much tougher challenge seeing how they actually play defense!! Tech can as well but their offense sucked. For myself my only play on under 145 so far. Think nova prob wins but just no way I can lay the points.

bodyman

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You like nova just to win or you believe they cover?? I have a hard time laying that number. Not to take anything from nova they a very good team but they kinda got a dream ride to this point playing all big-12 teams! Crazy that have won big-12 invitational! As we all know big-12 kinda known for choking in dance. Think big blue will present a much tougher challenge seeing how they actually play defense!! Tech can as well but their offense sucked. For myself my only play on under 145 so far. Think nova prob wins but just no way I can lay the points.

I ended up on the moneyline for the game, they need to get it together here. I also a little on the WS champs to win their home opener which is lookin good, also took the dbags here late which isn't looking good to start

bodyman

I said they had to pick it up, as soon as I posted that they did turn things around

bodyman

Like the Padres to get one in the win column tonight, Tyson Ross is a solid starter and the Padres are not going to go O for the year at home. Think they hit it tonight with a dubya as a home dog, line trending to even money so get it while you can if you want it

bodyman

Sounding like a homer again tonight and going with Flaherty and the birds at plus money again. He was solid all spring and will silence the brewer bats to hold the total under 9.5, lets keep the streak going

bodyman

Also like Happ and the blue jays tonight against a not so good ChiSox club,

To recap lets do
    Cards +110
    Cards U9.5
    Padres +110
    Jays -180

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Sounding like a homer again tonight and going with Flaherty and the birds at plus money again. He was solid all spring and will silence the brewer bats to hold the total under 9.5, lets keep the streak going
    Under looks solid, Go Cards too. bol bman

bodyman

Is it me, or, does anyone else think Scherzer at -180 against the braves is free money? It's get away day in GA with a chance to take the series after being embarrassed today by the Braves. I know this game is an early start after the late game embarrassment, tell me why not to double down on Max to take the series

bodyman

To talk about tonight's loss on the Redbirds, in a word, unbelievable, the 8th and 9th was worse than dismal. Thought our pen would be a strong point but they definitely let us down tonight. No way to see that kind of implosion coming thank to the under staying under it's not all bad. Blue jays came through in a big way as I was hoping. Not a bad day with 1 game still underway late on the left coast.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Nice work in here bro keep it goin

bodyman

Get Twins if you can fellas

bodyman

Back on my homer redbirds today after a tough one to swallow lastnight with the blowup in the 8th and 9th, it's time for Carlos to buck up and prove he can be a frontline starter after all of us hometown fans are billing him as. Also like the Twins (above) to blemish the perfect home record of the Pirates, as well as the Giants to notch a win in front of the home crowd in S.F. Good Luck To All

bodyman

That's the kind of pitching we look for in a frontline starter from Martinez and the Cardinals, Redemption game and got the dubya.........terrible job of managing from the skipper in the 9th inning again......Twins, Giants, and Cardinals all made it look easy with a clean sweep for the day, Hope this was able to help make someone's day a little better, On to tomorrow

2daBank

Nice job bro. I was surprised Carlos was so efficient, figured he be good but didn't think he would make it past the 6th..

Matheny such a moron, I was really hoping bringing Maddox in as pitching coach maybe he could help w desicion making cause matheny terrible at managing the pen!!! Eventually I think our pen will turn into a strength, we have so many young talented flame throwers but matheny never trust the kids and always wants to lean on vets, fukkin pussy!! But once Holland comes in that solidifies it will be more stable with him closing, Leone in 8th depending on matchup, then if they smart be a lot of hicks and Meyers before that, but already he has shown reluctant to use Meyers who has electric stuff and instead goes with bowman or some other bum. Hate matheny so much!

bodyman

Nice job bro. I was surprised Carlos was so efficient, figured he be good but didn't think he would make it past the 6th..

Matheny such a moron, I was really hoping bringing Maddox in as pitching coach maybe he could help w desicion making cause matheny terrible at managing the pen!!! Eventually I think our pen will turn into a strength, we have so many young talented flame throwers but matheny never trust the kids and always wants to lean on vets, fukkin pussy!! But once Holland comes in that solidifies it will be more stable with him closing, Leone in 8th depending on matchup, then if they smart be a lot of hicks and Meyers before that, but already he has shown reluctant to use Meyers who has electric stuff and instead goes with bowman or some other bum. Hate matheny so much!

I get so frustrated with the ideology that we have relievers in our pen that can only get 3 outs or 1 guy out. b.s. i.e. lastnight Sheriff (lefty) was in and efficient in the 7th with a quick inning, come out in the 8th with Lyons (lefty) and he gives up 2 quick runs. Why was Sheriff pulled? Then Leone (righty) comes in to close it out and serves 2 bombs. Noone can predict that, it just seems like bullpen mismanagement happens more often than not. It's easy to second guess and if those runs aren't given up m.m. is a genius in handling the pen. It just seems to me (someone who follows the meticulously close) it never works in mike's favor and he costs us games.

2daBank

I just don't get why he left leone out there for a 5 out save? His numbers tailed off dramatically last season once he pitched more than a inning, and then to not have anyone warming up and just letting him serve that pitch up to Braun after the 1st homer? Just redic, our philosophy was supposed to be "no set closer or roles" and while I don't necessarily agree with that and clearly won't be case now that holland on way, but so that your philosophy yet you then decide to make leone a 5 out closer?!??!? He hasn't pitched Meyers since opening day! And that kid was flat awesome this spring and has filthy stuff!!! He is infuriating, all game tonight I was saying only time he competent is when his starter pitches a compete game! Lol. Once desicions are on him things go bad!!

And wtf up with him always pulling guys for defense!? I don't like when in 8th-9th inning our 3 hole hitter is all a sudden our utility infielder in for his glove!! So stupid!

bodyman

I just don't get why he left leone out there for a 5 out save? His numbers tailed off dramatically last season once he pitched more than a inning, and then to not have anyone warming up and just letting him serve that pitch up to Braun after the 1st homer? Just redic, our philosophy was supposed to be "no set closer or roles" and while I don't necessarily agree with that and clearly won't be case now that holland on way, but so that your philosophy yet you then decide to make leone a 5 out closer?!??!? He hasn't pitched Meyers since opening day! And that kid was flat awesome this spring and has filthy stuff!!! He is infuriating, all game tonight I was saying only time he competent is when his starter pitches a compete game! Lol. Once desicions are on him things go bad!!

And wtf up with him always pulling guys for defense!? I don't like when in 8th-9th inning our 3 hole hitter is all a sudden our utility infielder in for his glove!! So stupid!
    Exactly, Mike's defensive replacement kicks the ball at third to get Carlos pulled. It's not Martinez' fault the ball got kicked but he got yanked because of it or so it looked.

bodyman

Same case as Leone having to get 5 outs. Sheriff was in a cruised through the 7th why couldn't he have pitched more instead of using another arm. You know everytime you bring a new pitcher in he has thrown probably 30-40 warm up pitches only to come in and throw 10 game pitches or even less. Why put all that strain on the pitchers in the pen?

2daBank

Unless we make a World Series run I'd almost rather we missed the playoffs so they would shitcan this asshole already!! Lol

bodyman

I'm a fan, I'm passionate it's easy to critique, I've been a birds fan for 40 years, years ago TLR and the team helped me a lot, I used to second guess TLR and I loved Tony and he won, it's hard to critique him and say he could've won more. I just see M.M. trying to be too much like Tony and that he is not, Tony would use the pen a lot but he let his horses run the race

bodyman

Unless we make a World Series run I'd almost rather we missed the playoffs so they would shitcan this asshole already!! Lol
    m.m. is entrenched, he isn't getting fired, The addition of Willie and Jose coming back is a step in the right direction, I know Jose wants to manage someday and I'm not sure he likes working for m.m. I'm just not sure he will get a chance to manage in StL

12 Last