CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

nats / atl - under 8 -109...1.5 units................................... ........................................ ...........................gl

CappinTerp

TEXAS +155...1 UNIT - Fister has a history of pitching well in the Coliseum and with the nice price......seems like a reasonable play.................................... ........................................ ...............................gl

Pushed on the ATL/WASH total...for record keeping .... a push,will not be counted in the record.

CappinTerp

sea -116...1.5 units
    minn tt - under 3.5 +100...1 unit.................................... ........................................ ...........................gl

mlb:3-15
    ytd: -13.51 units

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

Keep grinding terp, longggg season.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by frankieunits2685 View Post
    Keep grinding terp, longggg season.
    Yea frankie, I really need about 6-8 weeks of data,for trends and splits.....off to a bad start...but no problem at all..................................... ................................BOL!

​METS / NATS - UNDER 7 -105...1 UNIT.................................... ........................................ ............................GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I was scared of this one for couple reasons but def has potential to be a excellent pitchers duel tho and both pens have lot of quality backing the starters up. I couldn't resist muts at the price so just the side for me. Gl buddy

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5624

No problem.
    You'll get back strong as usual.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea frankie, I really need about 6-8 weeks of data,for trends and splits.....off to a bad start...but no problem at all..................................... ................................BOL!

​METS / NATS - UNDER 7 -105...1 UNIT.................................... ........................................ ............................GL
    I really like this one. Good luck, CappinTerp!

2daBank

You guys got a great draw with eddings calling balls and strikes today! Pretty happy about him for muts side as well, he isn't usually all that favorable to home favorites and stras numbers with him surprising not incredible (normally assume w a big strike zone ump the big time pitchers would thrive even more!), degrom only 2 starts w big E behind plate, got bombed in a '15 outting then pitched a gem w E last season!!

CappinTerp

Man.....I'am so cold,that I could not get arrested if I wanted to. Loosing that TT UNDER did it for me...should have been strike 3!!..end of 8th 3-2..but next pitch...a DINGER !!........got to take time off....will not chase my looses!!.............good luck guys,see ya in a few days.

MLB:3-18..!!!!!!
    YTD: -17.30 UNITS

CappinTerp

Hey guys,still need a few days off...but on Sat Phil. scored 20 runs and had 20 hits !! When this happens the ball has "eyes" and is rare.Most of the time when this happens the teams bats come up "dry" the next day !!

PHIL TT UNDER 4.5 -130...1 UNIT.................................... ........................................ ...........................GL

CappinTerp

hou / minn - over 8 -124...1 unit

mlb:4-18
    ytd:16.30 units

CappinTerp

I tell you guys, DET.@ +240 looks very tempting. Carrasco's #'s vs Tigers are not great( yea,Zimm has bad #'s vs Clev.)...the Tigers bats are bad....but Tribe's not hitting a lick....avg. 2.00 runs per,their last 7 games!!!..............................an yone..?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

I tell you guys, DET.@ +240 looks very tempting. Carrasco's #'s vs Tigers are not great( yea,Zimm has bad #'s vs Clev.)...the Tigers bats are bad....but Tribe's not hitting a lick....avg. 2.00 runs per,their last 7 games!!!..............................an yone..?
    Think the RL may be a better option here, still pretty good odds on it. Good luck Terp!!

agrownup
    agrownup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Think the RL may be a better option here, still pretty good odds on it!
    Wow, this guy is straight cringe lol. Delusional weirdo.

2daBank

Tigers really turned me off stranding a ungodly amount of runners while only managing 1 run in a game that gas can Tomlin pitched yesterday. They had no damn business losing a game tribe only scored 2 fukkin runs!! Been getting beat too much during this tribe homestand while royals now tigers cant score shit!! Lol. Lines been ridiculously high for tribe this homestand for a team who like you mentioned can't hit a lick, they keep managing to find a way to win these games tho cause garbage opponents scoring even less somehow!!

CappinTerp

Think the RL may be a better option here, still pretty good odds on it. Good luck Terp!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    With dogs in baseball,the way I cap (wright or wrong)...I always take the plus $ !!......

Tigers really turned me off stranding a ungodly amount of runners while only managing 1 run in a game that gas can Tomlin pitched yesterday. They had no damn business losing a game tribe only scored 2 fukkin runs!! Been getting beat too much during this tribe homestand while royals now tigers cant score shit!! Lol. Lines been ridiculously high for tribe this homestand for a team who like you mentioned can't hit a lick, they keep managing to find a way to win these games tho cause garbage opponents scoring even less somehow!!

Yea banker,the Tribe just can not get runs across the plate !! No doubt,Tigers are bad,so the price is high...but think,with lack of runs and Carrasco can be had........this play may be reasonable ! ??

CappinTerp

With dogs in baseball (right or wrong ) I always take the plus $..............BOL

CappinTerp

Have been eyeing this Det. game all day,and now Balt -135 looks very suspiciously high !! So a small ML Parlay.

PARLAY: DET +257
    Balt. -135..................................... ...1/2 unit.........................pays 5.21-1....................................... .............GL

CappinTerp

Just checked out the Doppler radar for Clev....looks like this delay may be every bit of 45 min........Carrasco may not come back !! When a starter warms up,it takes about 45-50 pitches...so with a long delay the manager may not send him back in.!!! Bottom line,if one likes DET. you can bet it live @ +243!!

DET Live bet +243...1/2 UNIT.................................... ........................................ ...............................GL

CappinTerp

DET Live @ +228...1/2 UNIT (total of 1,not including the parlay)................................. ........................................ .........GL

CappinTerp

Damm my computer was down !! made bet on phone!!...............what a knuckle-head..I'am

CappinTerp

And missed Zimm. getting KO'ed.....Norris may do just a good a job.........good thing I'am conservative with risk mgt........at least I was thinking of you guys........

CappinTerp

With Fulmer on the bump..it looks very tempting to bet the Tigers @ + 190...but can't spit into the wind. Also Minn. @ -195 vs CWS ?? It seems that for some reason the lines in this early part of the season,are being priced very high...Berrios -195 vs Giolito ??.........if this trend continues, a lot of guys who don't mind laying heavy wood......could get hurt!!..............be cautious guys!................................... ............BOL

2daBank

I took tigers today, think chances much better than that zim/carasco game other day.

CappinTerp

DET / CLEV - NO Score in 1st -110...1 unit.................................... ........................................ ........GL

MLB: 5-21
    YTD: -16.80 UNITS

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I took tigers today, think chances much better than that zim/carasco game other day.
    Good luck bro,Fulmer is a good pitcher and you are getting a great price!!................................. .....................bol

CappinTerp

phil -105...2 units................................... ........................................ ........................................ ..gl

mlb:5-22
    ytd: -17.90 units

CappinTerp

BALT +220...1 UNIT- Yes sox are hot,but But Balt.has played well in Boston and Tillman has solid career #'s vs them! ........................................ ........................................ ..............................GL

CappinTerp

balt +149...1.5 units................................... ........................................ ...................................gl

mlb:6-23
    ytd:-16.90 units

CappinTerp

​hou / tx - under 8 -115...1 unit.................................... ........................................ ........................................ ......gl

CappinTerp

CINCY +115...2 UNITS - This line just looks low to me. The Reds are bad,lossing 11 of 13 and have the worst team ERA in MLB @ 6.50+. Cards may be getting hot at the plate and are better...........so "only" -125 to bet Cards??................................. .......GL

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I went other way here. Not sure why you’re on reds. Everything in your write up says the opposite ,,, reds are bad, cards getting hotter and then you say going reds ???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    I went other way here. Not sure why you’re on reds. Everything in your write up says the opposite ,,, reds are bad, cards getting hotter and then you say going reds ???
    I think he going on the "looked too good to be true" theory if I'm reading it correctly. I figured it had more to do with unknown of Mikolas than anything else, I was happy to jump on cards at that price, I been playin rl all settles, we finally found a team playing worse baseball than us! I'm thinking sweep and betting accordingly!

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Yea it does say that,it looked almost too easy to lay only -125,and looked to hard to bet the Reds....so I bet on the Reds.................................... ........................................ .......BOL

First 12345 ... Last