Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Ahhh...fukk it.
    Who cares.
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 02-28-18 at 06:36 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Ban everything

Sit in your house until you run out of all supplies and die

World population needs a huge reset anyways
    Lol.. We are over populating this world like rabbits and living longer and it's as simple as that and the poor just keep having a millions babies per day without a second thought..

We are just over populating this pretty blue planet and polluting it like never before.. No one really cares. Most are selfish and just desperate. Especially the poor.. They just live for the moment and I understand these things..

God has a plan though and I sure don't know what that is yet????

We are all called to love each other as humans beings as brothers and sisters and to help the less fortunate that's all I know...

I'm gonna drink to that thought gents!! I hope the human race smartens up one day before it's too late but I'm not holding my breath.. Team play works, selfish play does not..
    Cheers gents to just being alive and enjoying life today!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lol.. We are over populating this world like rabbits and living longer and it's as simple as that and the poor just keep having a millions babies per day without a second thought..

We are just over populating this pretty blue planet and polluting it like never before.. No one really cares. Most are selfish and just desperate. Especially the poor.. They just live for the moment and I understand these things..

God has a plan though and I sure don't know what that is yet????

We are all called to love each other as humans beings as brothers and sisters and to help the less fortunate that's all I know...

I'm gonna drink to that thought gents!! I hope the human race smartens up one day before it's too late but I'm not holding my breath.. Team play works, selfish play does not..
    Cheers gents to just being alive and enjoying life today!!

It's all bigger than us man, thats why I live in the moment and do whatever the fukk I want

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ The numbers don't lie... http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

The United Nations estimates it will further increase to 11.8 billion by the year 2100. ... The 2012 UN projections show a continued increase in population in the near future as the global population is expected to reach between 8.3 and 10.9 billion by 2050.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

^^ The numbers don't lie... http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

The United Nations estimates it will further increase to 11.8 billion by the year 2100. ... The 2012 UN projections show a continued increase in population in the near future as the global population is expected to reach between 8.3 and 10.9 billion by 2050.

This is why I don't fear anything

I do not want to be on an Earth with that many people

Things only get worse with more people

Oh well

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is why I don't fear anything

I do not want to be on an Earth with that many people

Things only get worse with more people

Oh well
    I think you and I are ok in our life times, maybe?

It's the new born kids today that we all bring into this world that we need to worry about.. What kind of future will they have?

Gotta ask yourself that question before not pulling out? Women though have that natural call to want to have babies and experience mother hood.. I understand that calling.. Also when you are in love and married are you really gonna deny your lover a baby if that is all she wants? I don't think so...

Life is a trip man... Enjoy today and don't take it for granted because tomorrow is never promised I guess...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I think you and I are ok in our life times, maybe?

It's the new born kids today that we all bring into this world that we need to worry about.. What kind of future will they have?

Gotta ask yourself that question before not pulling out? Women though have that natural call to want to have babies and experience mother hood.. I understand that calling.. Also when you are in love and married are you really gonna deny your lover a baby if that is all she wants? I don't think so...

Life is a trip man... Enjoy today and don't take it for granted because tomorrow is never promised I guess...
    I am about to be 26

Seems I might be right in the odd age range

We will see

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I am about to be 26

Seems I might be right in the odd age range

We will see

I'm 50 in a couple days, I got maybe another 30 or 40 years left in the tank....

26 you're shit canned, good luck pal..

When you're an old man no telling what the world will look like? Maybe you'll be good though. Time will tell..

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I'm 50 in a couple days, I got maybe another 30 or 40 years left in the tank....

26 you're shit canned, good luck pal..

When you're an old man no telling what the world will look like? Maybe you'll be good though. Time will tell..
    If there IS still a world haha

Yep 26... they are gonna have all these health advancements to keep me alive longer and longer

Fukk

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

The gun makers and gun stores LOVE it when the left goes nuts wanting to ban guns... sales are so high. This is going to be a very good year for the gun makers and the gun stores

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    The gun makers and gun stores LOVE it when the left goes nuts wanting to ban guns... sales are so high. This is going to be a very good year for the gun makers and the gun stores
    Yup, gun lovers panic and start buying as many guns and bullets as they can.. What sucks is just one home robbery and all those guns get stolen and then up for sale on the streets.. More often then not that's how illegal guns hit the streets...

Gun store robberies happen as well.. Saw a big one happen just a week ago on the news.. Thugs emptied the gun store...

First 12