1. #1
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    *** La Machina *** 2018 Picks

    Bets made at WilliamHill-US
    Added games will be in BOLD.



    4:05pm PT
    721 North Carolina/Syracuse OV 143 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    5:30pm PT
    746 Marquette -4.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W



    730pm PT
    06 Vegas Golden Knights -175 1.75/1.00 W

    5pm PT
    737 TCU -5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    Last edited by mitch51; 02-22-18 at 12:26 AM. Reason: added games

  2. #2
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    I am La Machina. I am picking games for the year 2018. If you want to troll, feel free. If you want to insult other bettors, feel free. Feel free to take my picks. Feel free to fade my picks as there will be losing streaks. All lines are from William Hill USA. All added games which come in later will be posted in BOLD.

    I am a MACHINE. Other than future games posted this is absolutely the last comment. There will be no more.

    I am La Machina. I hope you enjoy my picks.
    Points Awarded:

    matt711 gave mitch51 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711, and CTOWNsCAPPIN

  3. #3
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    Bets made at WilliamHill-US
    Added games will be in BOLD.



    4:05pm PT
    721 North Carolina/Syracuse OV 143 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    5:30pm PT
    746 Marquette -4.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W



    730pm PT
    06 Vegas Golden Knights -175 1.75/1.00 W

    5pm PT
    737 TCU -5 -110 1.10/1.00 W


    UPDATE:

    4-0 +4.00u

  4. #4
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    02-22-18

    4pm PT
    573 Purdue -9.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    666 Mount St. Mary's -3 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    553 NY Knicks +3.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    573 Pur/ILL OV 146.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    5pm PT
    556 Cle Cavs -6 -110 1.10/1.00 L
    Last edited by mitch51; 02-22-18 at 09:44 PM. Reason: added games

  5. #5
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    02-22-18

    4pm PT
    573 Purdue -9.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    666 Mount St. Mary's -3 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    553 NY Knicks +3.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    573 Pur/ILL OV 146.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    5pm PT
    556 Cle Cavs -6 -110 1.10/1.00 L


    UPDATES:

    3-2 +.80u
    TD 7-2 +4.80u

  6. #6
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    02-23-18

    4pm PT
    828 Princeton PK -110 1.10/1.00 L

    4pm PT
    843 Samford/VMI Under 151.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L


    730pm PT
    821 Dallas Mavs +4 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    10am PT
    902 BOS RedSox -130 1.30/1.00 W
    907 STL Cards -110 1.10/1.00 L


    7:30pm PT
    10 Vegas Golden Knights -270 2.70/1.00 W



    5pm PT
    835 Ohio ST -2.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L
    Last edited by mitch51; 02-24-18 at 12:15 AM. Reason: added games and WIN/LOSS

  7. #7
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    added

  8. #8
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    added
    Card complete

  9. #9
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    02-23-18

    4pm PT
    828 Princeton PK -110 1.10/1.00 L

    4pm PT
    843 Samford/VMI Under 151.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L


    730pm PT
    821 Dallas Mavs +4 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    10am PT
    902 BOS RedSox -130 1.30/1.00 W
    907 STL Cards -110 1.10/1.00 L


    7:30pm PT
    10 Vegas Golden Knights -270 2.70/1.00 W



    5pm PT
    835 Ohio ST -2.5 -110 1.10/1.00 L
    UPDATE:

    2-5 -3.50u
    TD 9-7 +1.30u


  10. #10
    matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-12
    Posts: 1,472
    Betpoints: 1299

    Welgome back.....Mitch.....how is Ali and Hayduke?

  11. #11
    matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-12
    Posts: 1,472
    Betpoints: 1299

    Wish I seen you post earlier....just came across your new thread...wishing you all a great year

  12. #12
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    2-24-18

    10am PT
    953 Was Nats -130 1.30/1.00 L

    12:10pm PT
    970 LA Angels -115 1.15/1.00 W



    11am PT
    51 Phi Flyers -140 1.40/1.00 W
    Last edited by mitch51; 02-24-18 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Added game and WIN/LOSS

  13. #13
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    ​Card complete
    Points Awarded:

    matt711 gave mitch51 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #14
    matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-12
    Posts: 1,472
    Betpoints: 1299

    Thanks

  15. #15
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    2-24-18

    10am PT
    953 Was Nats -130 1.30/1.00 L

    12:10pm PT
    970 LA Angels -115 1.15/1.00 W



    11am PT
    51 Phi Flyers -140 1.40/1.00 W
    UPDATE:

    2-1 +.70u
    11-8 +2.00u

  16. #16
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Ali & Hayduke

    Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Welgome back.....Mitch.....how is Ali and Hayduke?
    Ali & Hayduke did program La Machina. You are pretty observant!

  17. #17
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    2-25-18

    10am PT
    906 Bos Red Sox -135 1.35/1.00 W

    12pm PT
    920 LA Angels -125 1.25/1.00 W
    922 AZ D'Baks -125 1.25/1.00 L
    923 LA Dodgers -120 1.20/1.00 L


    Last edited by mitch51; 02-25-18 at 08:23 PM. Reason: added games and WIN/LOSS

  18. #18
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Added games

    Card complete

  19. #19
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    2-25-18

    10am PT
    906 Bos Red Sox -135 1.35/1.00 W

    12pm PT
    920 LA Angels -125 1.25/1.00 W
    922 AZ D'Baks -125 1.25/1.00 L
    923 LA Dodgers -120 1.20/1.00 L



    UPDATE:

    2-2 -.45u
    TD 13-10 +1.55u

  20. #20
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    02.26.18

    10am PT
    957 Was Nats +105 1.00/1.05 L

    12pm PT
    961 Oak A's +100 1.00/1.00 L
    965 KC Royals +135 1.00/1.35 W



    7:30pm PT
    59 Vegas Golden Knights -115 1.15/1.00 L

    Last edited by mitch51; 02-27-18 at 12:21 AM. Reason: added game and WIN/LOSS

  21. #21
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161



    Added game

    Card complete

  22. #22
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    02.26.18

    10am PT
    957 Was Nats +105 1.00/1.05 L

    12pm PT
    961 Oak A's +100 1.00/1.00 L
    965 KC Royals +135 1.00/1.35 W



    7:30pm PT
    59 Vegas Golden Knights -115 1.15/1.00 L

    UPDATE:

    1-3 -1.80u
    TD 14-13 -.25u



  23. #23
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    02.27.18

    10am PT
    903 Pits Pirates +105 1.00/1.05 T

    12pm PT
    913 AZ D'baks +115 1.00/1.15 L
    Last edited by mitch51; 02-27-18 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Added WIN/LOSS

  24. #24
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    02.27.18

    10am PT
    903 Pits Pirates +105 1.00/1.05 T

    12pm PT
    913 AZ D'baks +115 1.00/1.15 L

    UPDATE:
    0-1-1 -1.00u
    TD 14-14-1 -1.25u


  25. #25
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    02.28.18

    10am PT
    954 MIA Marlins +110 1.00/1.10 W
    955 STL Cards +100 1.00/1.00 W
    957 PITS Pirates +145 1.00/1.45 L
    959 NY Mets +105 1.00/1.05 W



    12pm PT
    965 TX Rangers +100 1.00/1.00 L
    967 OAK A's +130 1.00/1.30 L
    969 CIN Reds +105 1.00/1.05 L


    Last edited by mitch51; 02-28-18 at 05:07 PM. Reason: added games and WIN/LOSS

  26. #26
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161


    Added games

    Card complete

  27. #27
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    02.28.18

    10am PT
    954 MIA Marlins +110 1.00/1.10 W
    955 STL Cards +100 1.00/1.00 W
    957 PITS Pirates +145 1.00/1.45 L
    959 NY Mets +105 1.00/1.05 W



    12pm PT
    965 TX Rangers +100 1.00/1.00 L
    967 OAK A's +130 1.00/1.30 L
    969 CIN Reds +105 1.00/1.05 L



    UPDATE:
    3-4 -.85u
    TD 17-18-1 -2.10u

  28. #28
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    03.01.18
    Added Game
    10am Longwood/Radford UN 129 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    4pm PT
    599 Laf/Colgate UN 145.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    4:30pm PT
    502 MIA Heat -5 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    6:30pm PT
    565 VAL/Missouri St UN 139 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    7pm PT
    550 AZ -9 -110 1.10/1.00 L
    Last edited by mitch51; 03-01-18 at 11:26 PM. Reason: added games and WIN/LOSS

  29. #29
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161



    Added game

    Card complete

  30. #30
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    03.01.18
    Added Game
    10am Longwood/Radford UN 129 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    4pm PT
    599 Laf/Colgate UN 145.5 -110 1.10/1.00 W

    4:30pm PT
    502 MIA Heat -5 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    6:30pm PT
    565 VAL/Missouri St UN 139 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    7pm PT
    550 AZ -9 -110 1.10/1.00 L

    UPDATE:
    2-3 -1.30u
    TD 19-21-1 -3.40u

    Last edited by mitch51; 03-01-18 at 11:48 PM.

  31. #31
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    03.02.18

    830pm PT
    869 Pepperdine/Santa Clara UN 139 -110 1.10/1.00 -L
    Last edited by mitch51; 03-03-18 at 12:16 AM.

  32. #32
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    Quote Originally Posted by mitch51 View Post
    03.02.18

    830pm PT
    869 Pepperdine/Santa Clara UN 139 -110 1.10/1.00 -L

    UPDATE:
    0-1 -1.10u
    TD 19-22-1 -4.50u
    Last edited by mitch51; 03-06-18 at 12:35 AM.

  33. #33
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    03.03.18

    11am PT
    548 Kansas ST -2 -110 1.10/1.00 W


    10am PT
    901 NY Mets +105 .50/52.50 L
    903 STL Cards +100 .50/.50 L

    905 NY Yankees +105 .50/52.50 W

    12pm PT
    917 CHI WSox +105 .50/52.50 W
    921 MIL Brews +110 .50/.55 W


    540pm PT
    923 LA Angels +105 .50/52.50 L


    7pm PT
    514 Portland -4 -110 1.10/1.00 W



    Last edited by mitch51; 03-03-18 at 11:57 PM. Reason: added games and WIN/LOSS

  34. #34
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    ​Added games

  35. #35
    mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-12
    Posts: 4,414
    Betpoints: 8161

    ​Added game

1234 ... Last
Top