Betpoints: 6201

He looking at a 10 year prison sentence according to this

http://www.academia.edu/3290926/FACT...ne_and_heroin_

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Sad thing is Americans love drugs !!
    Drugs make you feel good and are fun, they ease your daily pains and help you escape reality for a time.. People like to escape their daily grinds but sampling drugs then quickly becomes an addiction, sneaks up on you quickly, the addiction then grows and destroys your life until you die or go sober.. That's the way I see it..

Don't ever shoot up, don't smoke hard drugs don't even try it ever.. That's a rabbit hole that usually doesn't have a good ending.. Don't pop prescription pills either as those are highly addictive also... Alcohol and weed I don't have a problem with.. Some people can even do cocaine recreationally and still operate normally but most can't... My take on drugs in general.. Just not good ....
    Points Awarded:

7Faces gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Drugs make you feel good and are fun, they ease your daily pains and help you escape reality for a time.. People like to escape their daily grinds but sampling drugs then quickly becomes an addiction, sneaks up on you quickly, the addiction then grows and destroys your life until you die or go sober.. That's the way I see it..

Don't ever shoot up, don't smoke hard drugs don't even try it ever.. That's a rabbit hole that usually doesn't have a good ending.. Don't pop prescription pills either as those are highly addictive also... Alcohol and weed I don't have a problem with.. Some people can even do cocaine recreationally and still operate normally but most can't... My take on drugs in general.. Just not good ....
    You do know alcohol kills more people then all drugs combine?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 7Faces

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Forearm Shiver View Post
    Well Einstein, it wasn't a "white American" so your what-if argument goes up in smoke.

Feel free to educate yourself sometime

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You do know alcohol kills more people then all drugs combine?
    Well I've been drinking it for 30 years and it hasn't killed me yet.. Beer and wine that is it and in moderation... It's legal as well... Tequila when I get the flu. ..

Get hooked on the hard liquor and yes you can kiss your life and liver good bye.. Alcohol can kill. I agree my bad..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    He looking at a 10 year prison sentence according to this

http://www.academia.edu/3290926/FACT...ne_and_heroin_
    He got off easy if that's the case.. Buja Banton got ten years for filling up one guitar with coke. A couple killos if I remember correctly..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

All the squares show up when a story like this comes out

That was probably quality coke but would've been cut and sold to street level dealers.

Build the wall? The Fukk is that wall gonna do when an American citizen brings the coke back in? What if that was a white American as opposed to a non-white American, where would the calls for deportation be? Plenty of white people out there raping kids, raping women, selling coke/meth/heroin, I've yet to see anyone call for them to be deported to Amsterdam. Racist people can't help themselves

He's out on $200,000 bail FFS, everyone calm down
    It's truly astounding the way liberals see the world

First of all, it was Heroin and Coke from what I read

Yeah Coke I agree, not a huge deal but I know one person who killed himself after coming off a binge, couldn't handle the low IDK, plus you have crime that otherwise wouldn't be around without coke addicts

Heroin a different story. Fuk anyone who pushes that

These libs are always for the weak, the little guy, and against the man, whitey. Guess what? Heroin dealers prey on the weak, the little guy, and it ruins many lives. This former pitcher is no charity case. A professional athlete who made millions but now wants to make money by fuking up and probably killing people. Yet this lib theKraken wants to take the opportunity to criticize whites. Head scratcher

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He got off easy if that's the case.. Buja Banton got ten years for filling up one guitar with coke. A couple killos if I remember correctly..
    Banton got a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years for 5 kilos.

40 Kilos of cocaine (or combination of cocaine and heroin - which the original article said) also triggers a mandatory minimum of 10 years (you just need 5 Kilos or more to trigger 10 year minimum), but I think getting caught with 40 KILOS he will get more time.

This is a federal case. Jeff Sessions will make an example out of him. I like it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Banton got a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years for 5 kilos.

40 Kilos of cocaine (or combination of cocaine and heroin - which the original article said) also triggers a mandatory minimum of 10 years (you just need 5 Kilos or more to trigger 10 year minimum), but I think getting caught with 40 KILOS he will get more time.

This is a federal case. Jeff Sessions will make an example out of him. I like it.
    Ok thanks for confirming Plaza.. Forgot just how much the smuggling load was with Banton.. 5 keys is a lot.. 40 keys is really alot...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Loser low life scum

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15169

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    for that volume??? 10x ROI... more like $400mill

kilo in Mex is worth around 10k... 15k if you dont have good contacts...

sell it for 30k upstairs, but he is buying 40kilos, I bet there was a nice discount...

plus we dont know if he got it from Colombians, kilo sells for 2k in colombia
    40 keys even if you sold it by the gram would only get you about 2 mil in the streets

Unless it's super fire and he steps on it

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    40 keys even if you sold it by the gram would only get you about 2 mil in the streets

Seems like you know your way around lab.

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post

Usually sells for $100 a gram in Chicago unless it's super stepped on crap. So 40 Keys is $4 mil
    Last edited by msutter; 02-13-18 at 12:11 PM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Heard some stories on local Dallas radio that when he was a Ranger he was married and banging a teammate’s 19 yr old nanny. Got her pregnant and was paying for her whole family. So this guy more than likely blew through his money over the years with more situations like this.

Also was more than likely very familiar with the drug scene as I believe he was arrested in the mid 2000’s for cocaine during a traffic stop.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15169

Quote Originally Posted by msutter View Post
    Usually sells for $100 a gram in Chicago unless it's super stepped on crap. So 40 Keys is $4 mil
    That's crazy dude..
    8 ball here 150(decent)-250(Fire)

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Heard some stories on local Dallas radio that when he was a Ranger he was married and banging a teammate’s 19 yr old nanny. Got her pregnant and was paying for her whole family. So this guy more than likely blew through his money over the years with more situations like this.

Also was more than likely very familiar with the drug scene as I believe he was arrested in the mid 2000’s for cocaine during a traffic stop.
    Loaiza's former wife Jenni Rivera died in a mysterious plane crash, with the plane being owned by a drug dealer. According to WIKI, she was worth $300 mils being a famous Mexican singer. Loaiza was her 3rd husband. Maybe he had something to do with it. They had just filed for divorce.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The demand for product in America is the problem.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    It's truly astounding the way liberals see the world

First of all, it was Heroin and Coke from what I read

Yeah Coke I agree, not a huge deal but I know one person who killed himself after coming off a binge, couldn't handle the low IDK, plus you have crime that otherwise wouldn't be around without coke addicts

Heroin a different story. Fuk anyone who pushes that

These libs are always for the weak, the little guy, and against the man, whitey. Guess what? Heroin dealers prey on the weak, the little guy, and it ruins many lives. This former pitcher is no charity case. A professional athlete who made millions but now wants to make money by fuking up and probably killing people. Yet this lib theKraken wants to take the opportunity to criticize whites. Head scratcher
    I didn’t read the story, just that he was peddling coke. Clearly my stance is this, as yours should be: I am not the judge jury nor executioner in this case so whatever I saw doesn’t mean shit and what I think is equally meaningful. The same applies to you, Jibby and the rest of SBR.

99% of SBR is just dudes bickering back and forth about this or that, just wanting a soap box or to argue. Nobody ever changes their mind, nobody is here soul searching. The politics forum is a riot, just a bunch of ppl that think their opinions matter.

The point is, who gives a Fukk what I said. It riled you up enough to respond so that says more about you than what I posted says about me.

Good luck my with your retort, I’m sure it will be heart felt and moving. Let me save you the time, I don’t give a Fukk what you say nor what I write, so don’t waste your time responding.

Instead, take time to educate yourself and become involved (or more involved) in a local election. Make a difference. You aren’t making a difference around here, nor is anyone else.

ikid2groove415

i Believe in Thailand if you get busted for drugs - they shoot you

Altuve Cedeno
    Altuve Cedeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8266

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    coke isnt shit, heroin is reigning king now.
    hasnt been real coke in more than 20 years. It’s all garbage. When coke is a weeks pay for an eightball, then it’s real again. I thought that real coke would happen with trump in there. Wrong again

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

He led my pitching staff to a Fantasy Championship in 04'(?) I believe

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Altuve Cedeno View Post
    hasnt been real coke in more than 20 years. It’s all garbage. When coke is a weeks pay for an eightball, then it’s real again. I thought that real coke would happen with trump in there. Wrong again

I’ve tried it probably 10 times in the last year and only once was I impressed, and even then only mildly so.

My guy says the same thing as you, used to score pure shit up in down in Cali. Guy was his neighbor and they bartered. He said he would take a bump and be good for 4-6 hours and wake up feeling great, just wanted to Fukk all the time on it.

All I know is I can toot my shit every hour and be fall asleep that night, feel like shit in the am.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is the funniest story in a long time.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

i Believe in Thailand if you get busted for drugs - they shoot you
    They do. And in one country (that is popularly considered racist) there was mass support against these two being murdered by the Indonesians for drug smuggling, and no calls that I heard for them to be deported anywhere, despite what they look like.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Most of the South American countries you can get a light sentence if you get caught smuggling drugs has long as you can bribe the officials.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Altuve Cedeno View Post
    Only idiots use herion !! Goodluck with your life trying to get off that crap

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Good luck my with your retort, I’m sure it will be heart felt and moving. Let me save you the time, I don’t give a Fukk what you say nor what I write, so don’t waste your time responding.
    I am well aware you don't care what I say or my opinion. If you did give more of a fuk you wouldn't think in the short term self serving manner you do.

If you notice I was talking about you in that post u quoted, not to you. While I and I think many people can change their opinion based on facts and evidence, trying to reason with or persuade a liberal is futile.

Altuve Cedeno
    Altuve Cedeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8266

Only idiots use herion !! Goodluck with your life trying to get off that crap
    never tried it.

First 12