A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

MLB betting systems

Anyone have any success with a MLB system or chase type system for MLB? Looking to do some research for the upcoming season.

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I'm going to try to pick a team I expect to do well that most people wouldn't expect and be aggressive trying to get the best number on them all year.

You could have bet on the Astros every game in 2016 and the Brewers last year and you could have made a nice profit. Two teams that generally don't get much attention so they often had juicy odds. I didn't actually do this, but would like to this year.

Brewers maybe again, or possibly the Pirates.

The A's are another team that can surprise people, though I don't think they will this year.

Can't wait for Spring games!!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    I'm going to try to pick a team I expect to do well that most people wouldn't expect and be aggressive trying to get the best number on them all year.

You could have bet on the Astros every game in 2016 and the Brewers last year and you could have made a nice profit. Two teams that generally don't get much attention so they often had juicy odds. I didn't actually do this, but would like to this year.

Brewers maybe again, or possibly the Pirates.

The A's are another team that can surprise people, though I don't think they will this year.

Can't wait for Spring games!!
    I can't wait either. Super excited!

Professor1215
    Improve Everyday
    Professor1215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3212

Agree!