djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I'm liking Dice-k and Boston today

No way Boston is getting sweeped today, I know the Tigers are a good team, but I like my chances with Dice-k on the mound, hes ERA is .97 in the last 3 games

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I respectfully disagree with you on this one sir. I'm on the Tigers here. Boston has been slumping big time down the stretch into the all-star break, and I look for them to get swept in this spot.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I like Boston as well, I think they're going to hit Robertson, either moderately or possibly a lot. Robertson has been suffering from fatigue this year, he had traditionally had problems in the daytime, and Boston has got to be a bit pissed in general - their lineup, Papelbon, all of them. And Dice K seems also to be somewhat of a neutralizer of offensive prowess.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Come on Sox....

JBC77

Dice is off today. He's putting the ball right over the plate, very little movement. Guess we'll have to hope Nate does his thing.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Way off today but the SOX will comeback.

JBC77

Its possible. Detroit pen is kinda crappy. Granderson just robbed a homer like 4 feet over the fence. If this is any indication of the day it's going to be....

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I wouldn't say it's looking good, but Robertson is at 75 pitches. When he tires, he gets vulnerable. And when he comes out, the Detroit pen may not be too steady, although they have gotten better than they were earlier in the year. Capellan/Miner is not too bad, and they'll probably get 3 out of those guys. Still, it ain't over.