EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/7/7

This 777 thing has turned up some weird plays for me today. I am playing 3 games that I have to lay juice on. That never happens to me. Maybe today is a lucky day; a weird day to say the least. I did nothing different in handicapping these games. I think I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket today. Here are 3:

San Francisco -108.....Looper has turned into the Looper of the bullpen last year for the Cards. Both of these teams are absolutely struggling to score any runs whatsoever. If Linecum is the pitcher that everyone thinks he is, he should be able to shut down a lineup for the Cards that seems real out of sorts right now. If the Giants get 5 here, I think they are a winner. I'll roll the dice. 1.08 units to win 1 unit.

Toronto -104.....Both of these starting pitchers are stout. However Marcum has just been stellar. I'll take a price that am likely never to see again with Marcum. Cleveland seems to be exposed for the one-sided team they are. Even if Carmona throws a gem today, I say Marcum matches it with one of his own plus I believe Toronto's bullpen is better than Cleveland if late inning shutdowns are needed. 1.04 units to win 1 unit.

New York Yankees -130.....I've been waiting for a price on the Yankees that seems to make sense to me. This is it. I've always loved Lackey but he just doesn't seem right to me at this time. He's been losing games of late that he used to just shut the door on. This may say a bit about Scoscia's managing style as well. Scoscia rides his starters harder than just about any manager in MLB at this time. Maybe Lackey is just wearing out. I'll take Clemens on national TV and bet the trend that Lackey is not himself. 1.3 units to win 1 unit.

Good luck to everyone.

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually going against your on SF play Ebone.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Oh no EBone. You turned to the dark side, playing all chalk.

Well, I am against you on that Yankees game. I like the Angels +120.

I hope the Yankees hit themselves to death yesterday, putting up those 14 runs.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'm on the public darlings, the Yankees!

EBone

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Oh no EBone. You turned to the dark side, playing all chalk.

Well, I am against you on that Yankees game. I like the Angels +120.

I hope the Yankees hit themselves to death yesterday, putting up those 14 runs.

Looker, I think the last favorite I played was Lackey @ the Tigers some time in May. This is real strange to say the least. I'll see where it takes me. If I win the day games, I'm gonna go buy Powerball tickets.

Left is right. Up is down. Right is wrong. Black is white. I'm gettin' some weird vibes today. I normally think that lottery is the biggest waste of money on the planet but not tonight, baby!!!!!!!!!

E

E

EBone

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    I'm on the public darlings, the Yankees!

I hope that old bag, Clemens, doped up for National TV today. His multivitamin, Geritol and fish oil tablet should help him be his best.

Viva la publica!

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Good luck to you on the games, and those Powerball tickets.

EBone

Just wanted to acknowledge that I am a big, heavy bowl of suck. If it werent for Aaron Miles, I'd be wearin' the collar tonight. I may still if the Giants can't bring it home.

E