PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

guessing springer

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24843

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post

Trust the process 100%
    One of the greatest calls of all-time. Guy must have grown 2inches tonite.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

the second I saw the way they were getting strikes in game 6 of the alcs I bet them to win the WS... the fix was in on this one boys. interesting to see if Houston can keep this core together.. bregman most likely the first cast off to go get paid elsewhere

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I am so grateful to Roberts for starting Darvish in game 7. I think if he starts ANYONE else tonight, this games goes down to the wire, and the Dodgers have a chance to win this one. As a life long Astros fan, thank god he's an idiot.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    the second I saw the way they were getting strikes in game 6 of the alcs I bet them to win the WS... the fix was in on this one boys. interesting to see if Houston can keep this core together.. bregman most likely the first cast off to go get paid elsewhere
    they got bregman locked up for a while 5 more years actually

slapshot81
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I am so grateful to Roberts for starting Darvish in game 7. I think if he starts ANYONE else tonight, this games goes down to the wire, and the Dodgers have a chance to win this one. As a life long Astros fan, thank god he's an idiot.
    was idiot all series why change for game 7

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Correa just got engaged to his dime piece girlfriend on live TV after winning the World Series. It doesn't get any more pimp than that.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    they got bregman locked up for a while 5 more years actually
    thought he's on a 1 yr deal?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Correa just got engaged to his dime piece girlfriend on live TV after winning the World Series. It doesn't get any more pimp than that.
    better hope he doesn't get married in California or else young Carlos is in for a rough life lesson

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Congrats Astros fans, well deserved after a great season and enduring that run of recent rough seasons. Bet they feel a lifetime ago right now!

Crazy year, hope MLB does something about those balls but doubt they will homers rule at the end of the day. I'm typically an under bettor (or was) and gave them up three weeks into the season, the least I've ever bet MLB was this one. Fun to watch though I guess. So many second and third no outs that resulted in nothing, ain't no small ball anymore that's for sure!

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Yuu Darvish Fan's right now

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Yuu Darvish Fan's right now

You gotta watch the video he made he day chip Kelley traded Shady Mccoy.. one of his top performances
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk

slapshot81
    Update your status

thought he's on a 1 yr deal?
    it's sick what they do to the young mlb players pretty much like master control teams have them in lock down for like 5 years min bregman will be an astro for a while

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

You gotta watch the video he made he day chip Kelley traded Shady Mccoy.. one of his top performances

slapshot81
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    that guy should have his own radio show

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Miss Texas Daniella Rodriguez. She claims to be proud of her Mexican heritage. Mexican? I don't know any Mexicans that look like her. Hope Trump can put into the Border Wall package free entry for women that meet her ahem credentials:

Auto Donk

hmm.... i see your point.... about not lookin' all to mexican.....

typical mexicans:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Mexican chicks are ok looking up until they hit 18 years of age, they mostly all get fat then and start having a million babies.. No offense just an opinion.. No thanks pass...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

The question for the Astros now is what they do with Ken Giles. Houston gave up a lot to obtain him, and while he will get a raise this winter in arbitration, he remains under team control through 2020. It would be odd to chalk up Giles’ struggles in this postseason to fatigue, given that he pitched less this year than either of the previous two seasons. That leaves the possibility that Giles ran into the same problems throwing sliders with questionable baseballs that turned Yu Darvish into a shell of himself, or that there’s a mechanical flaw that needs to be addressed, or that Giles broke mentally, something that’s been seen with relievers for decades but is hardly as obvious as it may seem to outside observers.

The Astros will have the best idea of what went wrong. Their best bet, analytically, is to hold on to Giles this winter. His postseason was bad enough to lower his trade value, because other teams won’t have as good a read on his deficiencies, and see only the performance. The difference is if Houston’s brain trust has lost faith in Giles and does not believe he can bounce back from this.

It’s a much easier question to deal with when you’re getting fitted for World Series rings rather than pondering failure on a beach somewhere. But the Astros have to figure out not only what happened to Giles, but why it did, before they can move on and go about the business of trying to win another World Series with their closer on the mound at the end of it.

First ... 6789