EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights Of Winter - 7/6

As requested in the previous thread, I won't continue to desecrate the "DOG DAY" threads with anymore bad picks. 0 for my last 4. As George CantStandYa said on Seinfeld, "if everything I have ever done has been completely wrong, then the opposite must be completely right". Therefore the thread title change as stated.

However, I'm a little too hard-headed to change my picking style so here goes two:

San Francisco (+105).....Lowry is hands-down the better starter here. Maroth can't break glass with his fastball. The Giants had a pretty rotten June; they need to start winning games if they stand any chance of making a run at the playoffs. I like the plus number with Lowry and the Cards are likely without Isringhausen tonight. Somehow, I expect this to be a 7-2 type game with the Giants on Maroth early. The Giants can't hit but Maroth seems to make teams get better quickly. 1 unit to win 1.05 units.

Kansas City (+105).....TB has just been awful of late. Shields was great early on but has tapered off. KC plays much better at home than on the road and I just think TB is spiraling out of control and they need the ASB in a desperate way. 1 unit to 1.05 units.

Good luck to everyone.

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking your KC play Ebone.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I am with you on the Giants today. That will be my only play today.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today is a great day for picks onlooker. Maybe you oughta look at the board again.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    Today is a great day for picks onlooker. Maybe you oughta look at the board again.
    Nothing else looks good to me. If the Giants can cash for me, that will be quite enough for me today.

Good luck tonight fifa.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

1 and 1 today Ebone. Still a winning day for you.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Nothing else looks good to me. If the Giants can cash for me, that will be quite enough for me today.

Good luck tonight fifa.
    Nice job. I loved the card tonight and don't think much of tomorrow's.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Nice job. I loved the card tonight and don't think much of tomorrow's.
    Thanks.
    The Giants sure did try to blow that game for me in the 9th.

So far, the only lean I have for tomorrow is the Angels +110.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Thanks.
    The Giants sure did try to blow that game for me in the 9th.

So far, the only lean I have for tomorrow is the Angels +110.
    Played a bunch of chalk tonight. Only 2 dogs and both are going now. My early lean is on Tigers tomorrow, looks too easy.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by EBone View Post
    As requested in the previous thread, I won't continue to desecrate the "DOG DAY" threads with anymore bad picks. 0 for my last 4. As George CantStandYa said on Seinfeld, "if everything I have ever done has been completely wrong, then the opposite must be completely right". Therefore the thread title change as stated.

However, I'm a little too hard-headed to change my picking style so here goes two:

San Francisco (+105).....Lowry is hands-down the better starter here. Maroth can't break glass with his fastball. The Giants had a pretty rotten June; they need to start winning games if they stand any chance of making a run at the playoffs. I like the plus number with Lowry and the Cards are likely without Isringhausen tonight. Somehow, I expect this to be a 7-2 type game with the Giants on Maroth early. The Giants can't hit but Maroth seems to make teams get better quickly. 1 unit to win 1.05 units.

Kansas City (+105).....TB has just been awful of late. Shields was great early on but has tapered off. KC plays much better at home than on the road and I just think TB is spiraling out of control and they need the ASB in a desperate way. 1 unit to 1.05 units.

Good luck to everyone.

E
    somewhat turn around at least leaving positive money
    I like the new thread
    Last edited by AC1318; 07-06-07 at 11:50 PM.