Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Everyone just talks about pitching. Lol. Tonight will be a reality check for all those people who follow bases all day and still don't know. Put any defender in the world in front of Lebron or KD or Russ. It doesn't matter. Better offense wins 1on1 matchups everytime. And that's what baseball is. It's a one on one matchup. You vs. the pitcher. And unless you have Madison Bumgarner (who I feel is better than even Kershaw in the playoffs), you're not limiting these Dodgers hitters. They are too good offensively. Like the Warriors. Doesn't matter what defense they go against. Try anything you want. They're gonna put up points. The only way to keep up is to score runs. Let's see if Houston can do that tonight.

Goat Milk

People also talk about Kershaw and the bullpen...yeah, they did good last night. But those guys are not unhittable. People under the delusion because Houston couldn't score that the Dodgers pitching was unreal. It wasn't. Houston is just overrated on offense. They don't have that much firepower down the end of their lineup after Correa. Same thing I predict will happen today. Bullpen will come in and shut down Houston. Then everyone will say "oh the bullpen is amazing! they can't be hit!"

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOAT MILK - it's refreshing to see someone on this board that actually understands baseball at a professional level, and can see past what these people on here that couldn't even play catch at 90 feet think they know. I agree with you on almost all your points. Baseball is a bunch of 1v1 matchups over and over again. Dodgers are just to good offensively TOP to BOTTOM for Verlander to shut them down. It also doesn't help when these astros hitters have the tightest of all tight buttholes. I'm also on dodgers ML.... go dodgers

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    GAME 2

People around SBR only talk about the pitcher. Like the pitcher is gonna be the one to win or lose a game for you. Na. The hitters for you are gonna determine the outcome, regardless of pitcher. Verlander does not scare me at all. I don't care about his numbers. Dodgers will get him for at least 6-8 hits, and I expect them to play some small ball when required to score runs. This won't be Verlander's fault because like I said the Dodgers lineup is too good, too clutch, too white, and too smart.

DODGERS -105 for $210
    DODGERS -1.5 +180 for $50
    Adding: Verlander credited with loss +170 $60
    R. Hill credited with win +215 $60

First 12