Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Diamondbacks vs Rockies ( Pick Game Totals UNDER 8.5 @ --104) Like this !!

LAKER_CRAZY'S 1ST MLB POST SEASON PLAY ( 04/10/2017)

( 4 UNIT PLAY)

1) Diamondbacks vs Rockies ( Pick Game Totals UNDER 8.5 @ -104) : We are in that month of the year now where things get serious and teams get down to business. MLB playoffs are here and what better way than to start by taking a shot at this High stakes Knockout wild card game. The rockies will be heading to Chase field to take on the D'backs and this game promises to be a cracker.

It comes as no surprise that both teams will be starting their aces on the mound. Gray will be taking the Mound for the Rockies and the D'backs will counter with Grienke. At this hitter friendly venue, Grienke has posted a 2.87 ERA with 131 strikeouts this season, and in the own words of Grienke, he has been feeling really good everytime he has thrown the ball to the rockies, so he will be definitely be riding on that confidence and the success he has had in this park besides thriving on the home crowd rooting for him.

Gray, on the other hand has been solid for the Rockies. He has an ERA of 3.58 with 103 strikeouts this season. Gray has made 3 starts against Arizona and has an ERA of 3.50 against them whereas Grienke has made 5 starts against the Rockies and has an ERA of 3.41. The numbers indicate that both pitchers have a command of their pitches and know exactly what to do against the opponents here. I see a score to stay under this set line. The stakes are high here and even in this hitter friendly park, i will take my chances with both these pitchers putting up a good show.

I have taken the Under here as my first play to begin the post season. Lets get the monies rolling boys. Good Luck

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

MLB PLAYOFFS RECORD 2017 ( 0-0-0)

Total Regular Season Record ( 311-259-13) ( 54.5 %)

( + 126.80 UNITS)

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

with you on this bad boy and the first 5 under. best of luck, bro! hopefully the post has as much fortune as the regular season!

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

I like this play as Well! GL

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Good Luck to us !!