Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

DapperDan Live/Score First MLB Playoffs '17

What up Fellas.

So I had another bad year in baseball this season down about -20 units early on, and it was just too frustrating for me to predict when teams are going to show-up. I think playoffs offer a lot more potential as no one is fricking around.

Now, in years past I've made a pretty good system out of betting live/scoring first type martingale system

Today is a perfect example with NYY.

The bet goes like this, for 1 unit, bet the team you really like to score first. If the bet wins, you take your 1 unit and go home a happy camper, If the bet loses, you follow it up with a LIVE bet on the team as now your getting value to bet the team that they are down by 1+ runs, this applies for most cases, and you martingale the system, meaning if your 1st inning score bet loses you wanna do a 2 unit bet for your live bet....note only martingale within each day not day after day after day thats just freaking nuts

Ive done well with it in the past but have never tracked....will be using this thread to track....

Havent really been following baseball that much so if anyone wants to chime in on some insight on why to stay away from a heavy fav or bet on a dog then feel free to post reasonings....

Today we are starting with:

10/3/17
    Yanks to score First (-140) Risking 1.4 units to win 1 units

If Twins score first we will look to bet 2 units LIVE on the yanks....

Smutbucket

ugh . girlfriend called from out of town and distracted me and missed bet. was waiting hoping to get a better number was greedy could have got yanks at +2.5 (-130) at one point, when twins had man on 2nd and 3rd....anyways live and learn...try to upkeep this thread and post when I make live bets but its tough with any live thread.

Anyways unless yanks go down again which I doubt don't think we will be officially following this bet with live bet like we should have as value is gone but there's always tomorrow and the idea is still profitable if done properly, just have to jump on the opportunity

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

what in the world

letdown city. Was tuning in just to see the number you got Live after 3-0 Twins, but you're talking about +2.5 Yanks....thought it would be moneyline. Goodness gracious.

Anybody see what Yankees moneyline Live was with 3-0 Twins and two men on base???

Smutbucket

Lol I know I know...I got greedy, I was like if yanks don't score this inning the line will be even better! . I think it was like +170 . I was too busy salivating over the +2.5 which looked like free money.

Once the first inning ended it was like +130 before yanks started getting on base.

I will post the lines live in the thread as I get them and try to do them in-between innings so people can follow along and not do in middle of pitch count

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

thanks. +130 was pretty low, end of top-half of first inning? 3-0 deficit books still liked Yanks

Smutbucket

ya my bad, meant end of top of 1st half. No kidding right, down 3-0 and still only +130, but Santana has been a deadbeat at Yankee Stadium

Smutbucket

Alright lets hit it the right way tonight.

10/4/17
    Dbacks to score first (-110) Risking 1.1 units to win 1 units