tookdahardaway
    tookdahardaway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Best time to move to Vegas to start gambling daily

Looking to move sooner than later just wonder when is the best time I got good numbers on Fremont street hotels like less then a k a month anybody's know when or is it a good or specific time to move out their ima single man just looking to make some cash for like 6monthes to a year or hell even longer just looking for good info that will help me I appreciate any feed back..💯💯💯

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

OK I'll bite....Don't do this. Well where are you from? Vegas in my opinion a nasty city to live in with a ton of traffic (if you plan to live in downtown hotel and not get out much, maybe not an issue). Now if you lived in one of the surrounding suburbs such as Henderson maybe ok, but still with the availability of online options why do this to yourself??

I thought about it many times when I was younger, and did some leg work but the more info I discovered, the whole plan made less sense.

Do you plan to get a job there? If you go busto, what will your option be? Family/friends may shun the idea you go there to gamble full-time

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

There's no better time than tomorrow.

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Go for it. You might like it. Definitely check it out.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Do not do it. Only a handful of tragic people can cut it. You do not want to be one of them.