KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Agreed, that memo about suppliers helping manufacturers in an investment for the future told us all we need to know.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Agreed, that memo about suppliers helping manufacturers in an investment for the future told us all we need to know.

Plus all the lemons they are sending out missing parts etc, people can't get their deposits back, the solar city debacle...I could go on and on

Oh and did I mention one of the reasons they probably can't raise is because they have a Wells Notice from the SEC?

Plus nobody wants to give them money anymore

Also, how about those $35,000 model 3s? lol

How about those semis?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Stop ducking me bro

Buy some $TSLA puts before Wednesday

Thank me later

I haven’t been ducking you, man. I was out of town the last PM I got from you and things have been crazy ever since. Time is a valuable, and unfortunately, far too scarce commodity of mine these days.

You going to the bash?

It will be an interesting Wednesday to say the least.

Musk obviously dgaf, and this along with the fact that the big institutionals haven’t bailed makes it hard to believe they have any serious issues pending with regard to the SEC. But word is he will be asked on the earnings call if they are going to raise capital and if not, why. So I think we will find out about that.

Either way, I generally don’t mess with options other than covered calls. And I don’t own TSLA

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I haven’t been ducking you, man. I was out of town the last PM I got from you and things have been crazy ever since. Time is a valuable, and unfortunately, far too scarce commodity of mine these days.

You going to the bash?

It will be an interesting Wednesday to say the least.

Musk obviously dgaf, and this along with the fact that the big institutionals haven’t bailed makes it hard to believe they have any serious issues pending with regard to the SEC. But word is he will be asked on the earnings call if they are going to raise capital and if not, why. So I think we will find out about that.

Either way, I generally don’t mess with options other than covered calls. And I don’t own TSLA
    Haha I know bruh I was just giving you shit. No I’m not. I sincerely think they have a Wells Notice otherwise they would have already raised or TRIED to. Nobody wants to throw money to him anymore while he’s more worried about making shitty subs, calling hero rescuers pedophiles, making flamethrowers, launching rockets...yet his baby TSLA is in flames.

I can retire if he gets on the CC and says we are bankrupt and hangs up lol, but he is a fraud so that won’t happen even though he knows

Just grab a few Jan 19 100 puts for a nice little gamble

I bought Aug weekly $270s on Friday, might sell already up 55% ... kinda wanna hold through Wednesday. TSLA falling off the shelf today 😈

Also bought some TSLA Aug 17 $50 puts as a lotto play for 6 cents each lol

Good luck men
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

grease lightnin
    &

Do your thang bro. But if they can deliver model 3s like it looks, they will have a lot of cash coming in.

No skin in the game here, though, so good luck.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Do your thang bro. But if they can deliver model 3s like it looks, they will have a lot of cash coming in.

No skin in the game here, though, so good luck.
    The thing is if you check out Tesla Motor Car forums, all those tent cars they rolled out are literally missing parts, panel gaps, dusty, hardware issues, drivetrain issues, charging issues...on brand new vehicles. The service centers don’t have the parts to fix them which I imagine is due to Tesla asking their suppliers for money back so they can get to be profitable together (LOL)

Plus suppliers are already not being paid by Tesla...some are getting stiffed without a response

Suppliers will go COD (if they haven’t already) and the logistics for them get even worse due to Tesla’s already insane cash burn.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Sorry didn’t mean to hijack thread!

Gimme some winners pal

grease lightnin
    &

Phillies +136 to win 1

30-37-3 -4.8