KeyElement
    KeyElement's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Mlb 8/10/17

8/10/17
    108-119-7, RoR –6.30% (vs 11/10 odds 49.1%)

Padres +126, FG, Lamet / Castillo

BOL

Only early play. I will be back later, probably with more.

KeyElement

Marlins +137, FG, Straily / Roark
    BOL
    I will be back later, probably with more.

KeyElement

Indians -134, FG, Salazar / Snell
    Mariners -177, FG, Skaggs / Paxton

BOL
    I had to wait most of the day for public money trickling in to make these two a better value.
    Indians: Two weeks ago, I would have said the Rays had a chance at the division title, at least second with a solid wild card berth; but now they are in the process of blowing it. Their problem is that they can no longer hit right handed pitching, which is what they did most of the season and was their forte. Now they face the rejuvenated Salazar, red hot since coming off the DL with three straight outstanding performances. Snell is not the answer and certainly doesn’t qualify as a stopper for a slumping team. He comes out tonight with a below average rating and is 4-10 for both quality starts and head=-to-head wins. That does not create a winning profile versus one of the best lefty hitting teams in MLB.
    Mariners: Paxton won’t get the Cy Young, they are already engraving Sale’s name on it, but more than one voter will give him at least “honorable mention”. He is now the backbone of the Mariner’s rotation. Skaggs is an OK pitcher that will hang around several years yet, but not in the same class as Paxton or any Cy Young discussions. It hasn’t been easy, but the Mariners have crawled into a Wild Card spot and should not do anything to damage that status with their ace on the hill versus the always underachieving Angels.