StLouisCards
    StLouisCards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

My Play tonight

Feedback welcome before the game. Do you guys prefer my colossal write-ups or brevity like this?

Sean Newcomb has great stuff. He is averaging just over a K per inning. He is a power pitcher who is fully capable of bringing more velocity in his fastball when he needs to. What amps up the perceived velocity of his fastball is the effectivity of his change and curve, which create a difficult change of pace in order to keep hitters off-balance. The problem is with his command. Word is that the mechanical problems driving his high walk-rate are not so insurmountable and that he should be ready tonight to remain balanced during his delivery to the plate and control the location of his pitches more effectively. Eickhoff is fade-worthy on the road.

Greinke is absolutely dominant at home, 10-0 with a 2.39 ERA. I trust him against anybody at home and I trust him to bounce back after a bad game on the road. However, since his ERA is over 6 when he has thrown 75+ pitches, I only ever trust him for the first five innings. The Diamondbacks already have a good track record against Wood in Chase Field. Wood is also a degenerating pitcher. The velocity of his sinker and change has been steadily declining. He has given up an average of 8 hits and a home run in his past 3 outings. His ERA has been over 5 in two of his last three. I don't think he deserves to be favored.

Parlay: Braves FF ML and Diamondbacks FF ML

DaveAaron
    BEST In-Game Capper On Earth
    DaveAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

very nice breakdown

G L ,

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Good stuff man. Loving the dbags tonight. Gl