newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Diamondbacks for me today

I'm not one to try and go against streaks, I generally actually like to bet into them as you know from my "streaking" threads but the price doesn't make sense to me today. Dodgers a very small favorite? I'm going diamondbacks today on the theory that everyone is going to be on dodgers at that number.

Good luck with your plays today fellas. Took yesterday off so let's get this week started right!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think dbags one of the real threats to doyers come playoff time. Very interested in this series even tho the outcomes won't mean much of anything come playoff time. Still would like to see zona play them well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not fading hot team

Good luck GUY

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Diamondbacks +110 for me so Dodgers will probably win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Dogs could hit in the big games today I agree.. They will be competitive games most likely anyways.. Zona at home against the Dodgers, Rockies at Cleveland.

Maeda might give it up today on the road, Kluber is in for a test against the solid bats of the Rockies. Both Zona and Rockies coming off losses too..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Dogs could hit in the big games today I agree.. They will be competitive games most likely anyways.. Zona at home against the Dodgers, Rockies at Cleveland.

Maeda might give it up today on the road, Kluber is in for a test against the solid bats of the Rockies. Both Zona and Rockies coming off losses too..
    Rockies getting better than 2 to 1 seems crazy high. Obviously kluber a freaking stud but Marquez is no slouch in his own right. For a game I think is a tight low scoring affair that a big number!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Rockies getting better than 2 to 1 seems crazy high. Obviously kluber a freaking stud but Marquez is no slouch in his own right. For a game I think is a tight low scoring affair that a big number!
    Yup..

OddsOnTRay
    OddsOnTRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Dodgers are racking up the wins at an insane rate now, they will end this season as one of the top 5 winningest regular season teams ever in over 100 years of MLB history...Bettors for years will say "Remember those 2017 Dodgers winning nearly every game last few months of the season, boy, don't you wish there was a cash machine like that today"!

You have to be some kind of crazy to think you can pick the few days this or last few months they lose - just look at this recent form: WWWWWWWWLLWWWWWWWWWWLWWWW -- you smart enough to go against that and think you can pick the exact rare losing day here and there?

Besides, in most of Dodgers last 7 losses they were over -200 faves. When they lose, it's typically not the -130 games like today's, where everyone sees there's a chance they might actually lose.

Since June 7th, the Dodgers are 44-7 (3 losses in June, 3 losses in July, 1 in August). A bettor risking $100 on them each game would have won $1,652.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

All I know is if you had been betting against the Dodgers the last 50 games, you're a fool. #CmonMan #SBRsFinest #GoAgainstStreaks #GoAgainstTheBest #BrokenClockIsRightTwiceADay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OddsOnTRay View Post
    Dodgers are racking up the wins at an insane rate now, they will end this season as one of the top 5 winningest regular season teams ever in over 100 years of MLB history...Bettors for years will say "Remember those 2017 Dodgers winning nearly every game last few months of the season, boy, don't you wish there was a cash machine like that today"!

You have to be some kind of crazy to think you can pick the few days this or last few months they lose - just look at this recent form: WWWWWWWWLLWWWWWWWWWWLWWWW -- you smart enough to go against that and think you can pick the exact rare losing day here and there?

Besides, in most of Dodgers last 7 losses they were over -200 faves. When they lose, it's typically not the -130 games like today's, where everyone sees there's a chance they might actually lose.

Since June 7th, the Dodgers are 44-7 (3 losses in June, 3 losses in July, 1 in August). A bettor risking $100 on them each game would have won $1,652.
    Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. It would be silly to expect them to continue winning at such a ridiculous clip. If you been betting and winning on the doyers over this stretch more power to ya, personally I'll be happy when it over and life gets back to where guys that think this great go broke.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Getting Dodgers at such a low price is a gift, be fortunate

Remember last week against the Mets against DeGrom, and price I think they won 8-0

They were actually down 3-0 against the Mets at a point in one of those games.. easiest live bet I ever made was Dodgers +2. I think they won 7-4

If you think Dbacks score early just pound Dodgers live at a better price

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Getting Dodgers at such a low price is a gift, be fortunate

Remember last week against the Mets against DeGrom, and price I think they won 8-0

They were actually down 3-0 against the Mets at a point in one of those games.. easiest live bet I ever made was Dodgers +2. I think they won 7-4
    Comparing dbags to muts makes no sense.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Comparing dbags to muts makes no sense.
    It does in the sense they were the same price if you bet them

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    It does in the sense they were the same price if you bet them
    You getting a good price on zona if it the same price as against the muts when darvish was on the bump.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OddsOnTRay View Post

You make a good point... It really is not wise to bet against the best and hottest teams in the league even if you see an angle and they are playing a good team and pitcher on the road.. Dodger could win for sure..

I sure miss betting and winning with Kershaw every time he pitched.. ...

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Everything indicates the dodgers lose today

They won't

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Maeda sucks

Dbacks tough at home

Getting + money

This is a no brainer play

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Godley typically gets shit for run support. Tigers, Fish, Phillies, Royals more appetizing doggies. Dodgers just keep finding ways to win.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Just like some posters already mentioned, the dodgers just keep finding ways to win. I love me some Godley but against the dodgers at that insane low price? I'd either stay away or take the dodgers. I don't see why the Dbacks would be a "no brainer" play at the price either. I remember seeing a post when they played Degrom and how they don't hit elite pitching well... yea, don't bet against these dodgers right now especially after they had a day to rest all their relievers; Watson, Cingrani, Baez, Morrow, Jansen.

2daBank

Zona has good relievers as well, well cept their closer who I hate. Godly has owed lad bats in granted a very small sample while zona roughed maeda up in b2b games earlier this season.

manofjunk
    manofjunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

whats wrong with laying off, dodgers -130

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

"oh wow, dodgers at such an affordable price. book it."

y'all know what to do. bet on the pitcher named Godley.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    "oh wow, dodgers at such an affordable price. book it."

y'all know what to do. bet on the pitcher named Godley.
    Lol good luck

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

First game I marked when I looked at the schedule today. Think it should be pick at best. Will be on them also. GL

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Two pitchers each with good recent performances = under.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Good luck

OddsOnTRay
    OddsOnTRay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Past performance doesn't guarantee future results.
    Who said anything about a guarantee?

It would be silly to expect them to continue winning at such a ridiculous clip.
    folks said that at the end of June, and the end of July....one thing you do when analyzing past performance (which is all we have to work with) is see if the conditions which led to that performance has changed. It has - Dodgers have added new pieces and gotten better!

If you been betting and winning on the doyers over this stretch more power to ya
    I don't know about power, but I sure like the money in my pocket. You haven't been betting and winning with them? You don't like money or what?

personally I'll be happy when it over and life gets back to where guys that think this great go broke.
    Well, someday I wish I will have your wisdom and understanding of avoiding wins and wishing my cohorts go broke. But I'm just not that swell of a guy yet...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Let's go against the HOTTEST TEAM IN BASEBALL!!! lol for real

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Line seems right. People are slightly leaning dodgers but lots of dback love too. I locked in already and nothing's changed from my perspective. See value here. Good luck fellas. Lots of good points in this thread for sure!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dodgers are tough.. 2-0 lead early..

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Lets fuking gooooooooooooooo

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO