bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know the status of these two players tonight

Anyone know the status on Hanley Ramirez & A-Rod for tonight at all? Both of these guys left the game due to injury yesterday, and I'm trying to find the status of them for tonights games.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know anything specific, but I'd be surprised if A-Rod played tonight, especially with Wang going. They're not going to push him at all, they'll give him a day or two off if it's even a little sore.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Ramirez is supposedly available, but will not start according to the team's MLB.com site.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

New York 3B Alex Rodriguez (hamstring) has been penciled into Tuesday's lineup. He still could be scratched if the injury gives him problems during batting practice.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mariners 1B Richie Sexson (thumb) has been downgraded to expected to miss tonight's game.

Cubs 3B Aramis Ramirez (.312) is not expected to be in the starting lineup tonight.

Red Sox CF Coco Crisp (.262; thumb) has been upgraded to probable for tonight.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    New York 3B Alex Rodriguez (hamstring) has been penciled into Tuesday's lineup. He still could be scratched if the injury gives him problems during batting practice.
    Hmm, that's not the greatest for my under play. It probably won't hurt his power too much, but will hurt his fielding quite a bit.

Still, if Wang is on, the under will be lloking good I think.

Still, I'd like to see him scratched.